Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Swindon v Charlton playoff 1st leg ticket info

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
I need a shed load of tickets for this, just come out of Oldham and we all buzzing. With a week to go, do you think it will go on sale to season ticket holders only at like 2 a season ticket or to red card members as well? We gonna do this, Millwall in the final.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Just had a look myself, not to buy them yet, but could buy 4 tickets just with one red card number I think. Edit: I meant the home leg.

First leg at Swindon, not sure.
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=36084
    Bit more on the OS now about the home leg.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Just had a look myself, not to buy them yet, but could buy 4 tickets just with one red card number I think.
    Bit more on the OS now.

That's just for home though right?
  • Yeah sorry, does say in there away leg info will be up when it's confirmed.
  • 3,300 we get then?

Can't ******* wait for this
  • Just getting fecking tense about not getting enough tickets, 3,300 is generous for the County Ground though.

Gonna take morning off work on Monday and queue I suppose.
  • Sky just confimed Friday night
  • edited May 2010
    Play-off semi-final first leg - away v Swindon Town on Friday, May 14th (7.45pm)
    Tickets will go on sale on Monday for the play-off semi-final away leg against Swindon Town at The County Ground on Friday, May 17th (7.45pm).

The club will announce the ticket arrangements - including the allocation and prices - for the fixture on Sunday.
  • well aslong as can get a ticket will be driving from maidstone if anyone wants a lift
  • Morning off work it is then.
  • any ideas on what the initial restrictions will be? Should be fine but this will sell out in no time
  • Sponsored links:

• Restrictions can't be that harsh as they can only be on sale for a maximum of 4 days.
  • [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]Morning off work it is then.
    probably better taking the afternoon off mate.
  • Will be in the IOW on Friday....
    but back on Monday !!
    ;-)

(If anyone wants to use Sandras seat for Monday let me know.....)
  • Any idea how we are going to get the away tickets? What's north stand block M like to sit in?
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Tickets will go on sale on Monday for the play-off semi-final away leg against Swindon Town at The County Ground on Friday, May 17th (7.45pm).

Any idea what time they go on sale?

cheers
  • earlier in the season we had about 1,500 tickets in the stand alongside the pitch plus we could have had all the end behind the goal if required, which we didn't then but could now. However, will Swindon be so generous in the play-offs as they must think more locals would turn-out. If we get behind the goal too that must be close to 3,500 tickets which I reckon for a Friday night may just be enough.
    Certain restrictions could only last a day at most, ie close of Monday, and I hope they don't allow four perperson or anything silly, two absolute maximum.
  • Going to be on the phone at 10!

WSS - why afternoon rather than morning?
  • On Spanners forum they reckon that if they beat Huddersfield they will be 90% of the way there ... let's hope that complacency goes through the whole club because they are going to have a surprise if they play us again ... and I say 'if' for a reason because I am not convinced Spanners will beat Huddersfield
  • We are currently experiencing high levels of calls, please call back later.
  • oh ffs this is going to be a very expensive and frustrating Sunday morning, get off the phone.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]oh ffs this is going to be a very expensive and frustrating Sunday morning, get off the phone.

What gives you the impression that the ticket office is open today?
    Not even the Swindon ticket office is open and they're the home team FFS!
    How can we be selling tickets that we haven't even received yet?
  • edited May 2010

'On Sunday, the Valley commercial centre will operate from 10am-3pm, as will the Valley Superstore.'

It's home tickets i'm going for, ticket info for the away leg comes today and on sale tomorrow.
  • Tickets office is open 10-3pm today for the home leg tickets!
    Away leg on sale tomorrow
  • edited May 2010
    Ah...it would seem you're talking about OUR game at The Valley being on sale today. Understood!
  • Yeah home tickets i'm talking about now, sorry to confuse.

Wish i'd gone down there now, on my 7th call at 10p a minute.
  • off to get tickets COYR
  • edited May 2010
    YES I'M IN THE QUEUE! POSITION 10!
  • swindon are selling home and away tickets today from their box office but only if you go to their box office ... no online sales ... hope we are not the same because I am travelling from tomorrow all week and have no choice but to order online

at least I already have ticket for home leg
  • Woohoo, just got my tickets for the home leg anyway. :-D

Now to wait for info on Friday.
  • if you are swindon 3k