Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are we now to become Liverpool's Reserve Team?

13»

Comments

• Options
    What a Plankton he sounds. Well done for putting him right.
  • Options
    Are we now to become Liverpool's Reserve Team?

hope so.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fortune Costa Fish[/cite]Are we now to become Liverpool's Reserve Team?

hope so.

So did i until i read this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8611991.stm
  • Options
    We couldnt even arrange a pre season game with Lazio when Di Canio went ffs....

Dont be fooled by that report they have some vvvv good U18s now.

Paul Ince's lad Tom looks a prospect and so does Eccleston, whose a very sharp forward.

There problem was that they filled their academy, like we did at times, with players from obscure places like Iceland and they just never were good enough.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Fortune Costa Fish[/cite]Are we now to become Liverpool's Reserve Team?

hope so.

So did i until i read this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8611991.stm

link not working
  • Options
    I see that Leicester are trying to sign Jay Spearing on a permanent basis and he was strongly rumoured to be coming to us.
  • Options
    If anything meaningful comes of this "supposed" link up I will be amazed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I see that Leicester are trying to sign Jay Spearing on a permanent basis and he was strongly rumoured to be coming to us.

Strongly rumoured on here though, nowhere else. He's been impressing at a Championship play off side, there's no way he was going to drop down to league one.
  • Options
    Any fringe Liverpool player that gets the opportunity to sign full time with anyone would be mad not to,

Jay spearing if he doesnt sign fulltime with them could well end up here but a FT contract or a loan with a div 3 club aint exactly rocket science