Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shirt Sponsers evening - PICTURES and COMMENTS from those who went.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]You weren't so bad yourself C.Walsh'sLoveChild

;-) ELLO darlin
  • Options
    Lovely night great to meet some more of you and good to see some of you again! Blimey Blackheath has lost some weight!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    One of our younger lifers. I'll let him reveal his identity if he wants to.
  • Options
    RedArmySE7 and Colin Walsh's Love Child chat X Box with Chris Solly
  • Options
    Carter and Plaayer check that no one is watching as they sneak to the bar to dodge their round
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Ken from Bexley and Weegie on the sensible table with half of Jorge Costa
  • Options
    WWTone and Blackheath Addick recall in horror as Robbie Elliot explains exactly what he'd do if OohAah ever had the bottle to front him up.

Carter and Player laugh at the prospect while lurking behind them
  • Options
    better and more interesting photos to come from Blackheath Addick whenever he gets round to it.
  • Options
    he'd probably 'drop' me !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]One of our younger lifers. I'll let him reveal his identity if he wants to.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_686357][ul][div]Shirt Sponsors Evening 2010 001.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Nicky Bailey ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]RedArmySE7 and Colin Walsh's Love Child chat X Box with Chris Solly[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_686358][ul][div]Shirt Sponsors Evening 2010 004.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]
    it's ps3 Henry ;o)
  • Options
    It was a good night, although it seemed to come to a pretty quick end as soon as the dinner was finished. The photos that I took should be sorted by the end of the week. I'll do my best to get them done sooner rather than later!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    it's ps3 Henry ;o)

All the same to me.
  • Options
    Great night, thought Nicky Bailey was an engaging and honest lad, nowhere near as shy as I heard he might be.....special mentions for Leon McKenzie and Jose Semedo. really nice blokes, but credit to them all, they all made time to have a bit of a chat and sign bits and bobs for me to send to the ADU crew. Probably the last chance I'll get to attend, so really made the most of it and enjoyed the night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]One of our younger lifers. I'll let him reveal his identity if he wants to.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_686357][ul][div]Shirt Sponsors Evening 2010 001.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Nicky Bailey ?

LOL there is a likeness
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]One of our younger lifers. I'll let him reveal his identity if he wants to.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_686357][ul][div]Shirt Sponsors Evening 2010 001.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Nicky Bailey ?

LOL there is a likeness
    similar voices if i remember rightly!
  • Options
    Just remembered I got a lovely jab in the ribs from Leon "Ricky Whittle" McKenzie for calling him just that!

Jose Semedo or big chest was brilliant leading that kid around to get his book signed by every player!

I have got to say we have from what I saw got a brilliant team spirit and all the players seem to believe we can win the play offs.

Sad as I am that JJ wasn't there he is moving on to his dream of playing with Gerrard.
  • Options
    I also wanted to make a special mention for Leon Mckenzie. Had a good chat with him last night. He's fit, was available for selection last weekend and is raring to go. Really wants to play, and hopes that he get's a contract next year so he can show the Charlton fans what he has to offer. Says he thinks he'll see some games in the playoffs. He was a really nice guy and for me had the attitude I really want to see from players, especially one who's time has been hampered by injuries.
  • Options
    What a top, top night. Sorry you couldn't make it Smudge but your loss and all that...... :-)

Was nice to meet Sam Lloyd and her son who travels down from Birmingham for every home game.

Must say what nice blokes Solly and Sam are. They took the p*ss taking I was dealing out in good spirit and even tried to give some back. Neither of them could believe that RedarmySE7 wears a hair band to play football either.

Cheers for the oppotunity to go and I would highly recommend it to anyone that has the chance to go in the future.

By the way Lloyd Sam reckons he's signing up to Charltonlife, so watch what you say in future :-)
  • Options

Nicky Bailey ?

LOL there is a likeness

Sorry if I seemed a bit dumb-struck (or should that read star-struck) when you kissed me goodnight Henry ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When I read the comments made by those of you that attended last night it makes very proud to be a Charlton supporter - playoffs here we come!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]What a top, top night. Sorry you couldn't make it Smudge but your loss and all that...... :-)

Was nice to meet Sam Lloyd and her son who travels down from Birmingham for every home game.

Must say what nice blokes Solly and Sam are. They took the p*ss taking I was dealing out in good spirit and even tried to give some back. Neither of them could believe that RedarmySE7 wears a hair band to play football either.

Cheers for the oppotunity to go and I would highly recommend it to anyone that has the chance to go in the future.

By the way Lloyd Sam reckons he's signing up to Charltonlife, so watch what you say in future :-)

Lovely meeting you too plaaayer. Must add (in case of confusion) that said son is the one who travels down from Birmingam, I only travel up from Kent !
  • Options
    Good to meet some fellow lifers and share some comments amongst fellow fans!
  • Options

Nicky Bailey ?

LOL there is a likeness

Sorry if I seemed a bit dumb-struck (or should that read star-struck) when you kissed me goodnight Henry ;-)

I thought it was just the natural reaction of a woman seeing me attempting to kiss them so you've cheered me up : - )
  • Options
    thanks weegie. Much appreciated. Glad he took it in good spirit. Sounds like a great night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Absolutely gutted I'm ill and couldn't make it, had really been looking forward to it. Hope everyone had a good night. Plaaayer stepped in and took my ticket, and has kindly offered to make a demelza contribution.
    terrible excuse not to be there but plaayer and demelza benefit so alls good. I am happy to say I still made it full of cold and upset tummy... Just didn't eat! The alcohol helped me through!
  • Options
    Cant bloody upload pictures for some reason
  • Options
    Who's got my signed ball then guys ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Who's got my signed ball then guys ?

whoever you whispered before the night to get it done for you.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I have two signed balls, a lloyd sam shirt and robbie elliot shirt on ebay.

Bargain prices

Apparently Sam Lloyd has Lloyd Sams testicles in a jar