Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shirt Sponsers evening - PICTURES and COMMENTS from those who went.

Comments

• See Henry, If you dropped that hostile attitude once in a while you might actually make some friends. Thanks to the ten or so people that whispered me directions.
  • I'll be there tonight....i sponsor Deon Burton's home shirt with my Dad:)
  • Am in the oak now. Rather strange locals in here
  • the password for tonight is 'dorethy'
    Just ask anyone you see in their ''are you a friend of Dorethy's?''
  • Doubt Jonjo will be there tonight, I imagine the mood will be quite dark.
  • no quite upbeat despite the news. Jj not here obviously.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]no quite upbeat despite the news. Jj not here obviously.

Can't quite understand how it can be upbeat, we've sold our best prospect for peanuts!
  • leave it out. People are at a dinner.

No one is celebrating but people getting on with it.

Not really a surprise either.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]leave it out. People are at a dinner.

No one is celebrating but people getting on with it.

Not really a surprise either.

Any other players missing ? :o)
  • Has shag pinched Frazer's bum yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• The lovely sam lloyd and aunty fanny started touching the players. I think lloyd sam thought he was on a winner tonight if sam lloyd sams son wasn't there
  • good night.

Photos of various lifers to follow from others.

Good to meet shag, weegie, stubley, jorge costa plus some other riff raff.

Hope someone arranges it all for next year.
  • yes sponsor a player for the club to sell him a day before the winners are due to meet him ;-(
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]good night.

Photos of various lifers to follow from others.

Good to meet shag, weegie, stubley, jorge costa plus some other riff raff.

Hope someone arranges it all for next year.

You too Henners..agree was a good night.
  • just cos you didnt win NSS no need to be so grumpy.

I knew not putting your name in the draw was the right thing to do ; - )
  • Just been snogged by some really fit young men .....And then there were the players.....

Great to meet up with some Lifers altho' had to barge my way through the throng surrounding Sam Lloyd.
  • fanny does ralph le taxi post on here ?
  • Absolutely top night. Thanks to everyone at Charlton for quality service and food. What a great buzz tonight with guests and the players are really up for promotion.

I owe some beers tonight so please feel to collect at the ROD before or after the next match[es]
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]yes sponsor a player for the club to sell him a day before the winners are due to meet him ;-(

It's a disgrace. I can't believe any football club would sell one of their players, who had been sponsored.
  • Absolutely gutted I'm ill and couldn't make it, had really been looking forward to it. Hope everyone had a good night. Plaaayer stepped in and took my ticket, and has kindly offered to make a demelza contribution.
  • Sponsored links:

• It was a fab evening - great to meet a few more lifers, but afraid the players stole the show. What a great bunch of lads. Robbie Elliot was a really nice guy, as was Tameer Tuna on our table too.

And Curb_It - the deed is done. Shag was a bit slow on helping me out - well, he was beaten to it by Darren Randolph, who took great delight in embarrassing Frazier. Actually he didn't get too embarrassed and was a great sport - though he did blush a wee bit when I mentioned how well liked this particular photograph is on Facebook...

What's more, Lloyd Sam has promised to score a goal for me on Saturday - we'll see.

My only regret is that I was too busy stalking Frazier to manage to tell Parky what a great job I think he's doing.
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]

What's more, Lloyd Sam has promised to score a goal for me on Saturday - we'll see.

Men routinely break promises. FACT

Get used to it !
  • He won't do that - he's a Leeds fan ;-)
  • So is Waggy and probably Richardson!
  • Agreed good night, noone was swinging from the rafters, we had sold Jonjo, but in fairness the players Dailly, Richardson, Sam, Solly, Basey, Randolph and Elliott deserve a mention for being decent human beings.

Decent bit of gammon too.

I'm just glad no-one molested any of the players.

I'm not mentioning any names but her initials were Sam Lloyd!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Agreed good night, noone was swinging from the rafters, we had sold Jonjo, but in fairness the players Dailly, Richardson, Sam, Solly, Basey, Randolph and Elliott deserve a mention for being decent human beings.

Great meeting you Carter & all the rest of the lads, btw, Lloyd's groin strain is probably a lot worse now :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]

Men routinely break promises. FACT

Get used to it !

That is similar to the reaction I got from Deon Burton when I told him...

But I'm still counting on Lloyd to prove you all wrong.

Sorry, Sam Lloyd, i am not really trying to encroach onto your territory ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Agreed good night, noone was swinging from the rafters, we had sold Jonjo, but in fairness the players Dailly, Richardson, Sam, Solly, Basey, Randolph and Elliott deserve a mention for being decent human beings.

Great meeting you Carter & all the rest of the lads, btw, Lloyd's groin strain is probably a lot worse now :-(

All I have to say is I'm apealling against my restraining order that Miley Cryrus gave me after your behaviour tonight missy!!!!
  • Finally home, fell asleep on the train. what a mistaka to maka. All ok now though, Got balls and shirts a plenty. I actually forgot we even had dinner till i just read carters post. Sam Lloyd and aunt Fanny were a cracker
  • [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Finally home, fell asleep on the train. what a mistaka to maka. All ok now though, Got balls and shirts a plenty. I actually forgot we even had dinner till i just read carters post. Sam Lloyd and aunt Fanny were a cracker

You weren't so bad yourself C.Walsh'sLoveChild, brill night & brill company - cheers lads (Lloyd weren't so bad either!!) ;-) - bless