Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shirt Sponsers evening - PICTURES and COMMENTS from those who went.

Comments

• Options
    Might want to take a few spares along Weegie, just in case he signs in the wrong place on one of them :-)
  • Options
    Starting to think I could auction them on eBay...
  • Options
    Oak sounds good, see you there
  • Options
    "Support the Liberal Club" !
    ;-)
  • Options
    Gutted I'm not going. Would have no prob asking him to sign that pic, its a classic! Enjoy Weggie! & Shag give Jonjo a kiss from me & tell him i still have the picture of him from last seasons do as the screensaver on my phone. It'll be there until he goes.........which will hopefully be a very long time xx
  • Options
    No worries littlesis I will give him one
  • Options
    Shag - can you take a selection of cigarettes in case anyone is short, they might not want to change brands.
  • Options
    Yeah course mate , I'll just add it to the list
  • Options
    Shag - could you write a short speech for the evening about the new bird on countdown and how it's changed your life over the last year or so...?

Tar.
  • Options
    shag can you tell Lloyd Sam from me to pull his feckin finger out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On the list JT , I may need some photographic assistance
  • Options
    Consider it done Steve
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Shag,

Can you put together a power-point presentation for the players and management highlighting where they are all going wrong with quotes from Lifers,

Cheers
  • Options
    The evening finishes at 11pm Henry , no chance
  • Options
    "Shag - can you take a selection of cigarettes in case anyone is short, they might not want to change brands. "

had to read that twice as didnt get it! der!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]"Shag - can you take a selection of cigarettes in case anyone is short, they might not want to change brands. "

had to read that twice as didnt get it! der!

Like the planes in the sky........
    Totally Over My Head.........
  • Options
    Is there a dress code or will I be ok in my jeans and shirt with shoes?
  • Options
    Its black tie Dazzler, get your bow tie out mate
  • Options
    Just remember that photos will be taken with players and that other lifers present may constantly re-use any photos they they themselves take to make fun of you : - (
  • Options
    Yes I can finally wear my tux again, I'll look like James bond!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So are we defintiely meeting up beforehand in The Oak?

At least we'll be able to recognise each other easily, as we'll be all dressed up.

No need for CL badges...
  • Options
    Black tie do and penguin suits all round then lads

Cor I love digging out my tuxedo
  • Options
    Hee hee! Have a fab night tonight Lifer's. You'll have a night to remember. And Shag & Dazzler, don't forget to give Jonjo a big Aunty type hug & kiss from me!!!!!
  • Options
    What a touch, I managed to get my tux dry cleaned in time just picked it up. What's the official meet time guys and girls and whats the location?
  • Options
    I think it's 6 at the Oak mate. I've just got to get a bow tie and I'm good to go.
  • Options
    proper bow ties mind. None of those clip on efforts.
  • Options
    What time does it end tonight?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]What time does it end tonight?

Whenever you like, players won't hang around for too long as have a game on Saturday.
  • Options
    Actually I've just realised I have no idea where the oak even is. Someone please help..... Also if anyone has a spare bow tie for tonight can they bring me one as i didnt get time to get out and pick one up. thanks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]Actually I've just realised I have no idea where the oak even is. Someone please help..... Also if anyone has a spare bow tie for tonight can they bring me one as i didnt get time to get out and pick one up. thanks

Obviously a Leeds fan trying to get tickets. No one tell him where the Oak is.