Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southampton vs. Charlton (10/4/10) - Poll, Teams, News & Views

13»

Comments

• I'll be very happy picking the same points or, preferably more, than Leeds Millwall and Swindon. Draw would not be a disaster if the others drop points.

Key to the game will be keeping a clean sheet.
  • Can only see a Southampton win, 3-0.
  • [cite]Posted By: ElmerAddick[/cite]I'm probably being a bit harsh on you, as you nullified Leeds pretty easily, so credit where credits due. I just thought that when going forward you could have made more of your possession. Against a better performing team, you could have paid the price for not getting that second goal.

Very true that, I was expected a Leeds goal when they tried to put pressure on our goal 10 minutes before the end.
  • I had two dreams about the game last night.

We lost once 9-0 and once 5-4.

I have a bad feeling about this game and can almost sense another Millwall type result.

However if I'm wrong, and depending on other results, part of me may believe we can do it automatically. From now on in, every game is the most important game of the season, and a win today will set us up very nicely.
  • 3-0 soton
  • 2-0 Charlton I really really really don't think will be the result I think it'll be 1-0 us ;o)
  • Charlton: Randolph, Richardson, Borrowdale, S Sodje, Dailly; Sam, Semedo, Racon, Bailey, Reid; Forster

Subs: Warner, Llera, Solly, Wagstaff, Shelvey, Mooney, A Sodje
  • Good solid team, hopefully able to stifle Southampton's fearsome looking attack a bit and play on the break, which I'm not sure Shelvey is made for from the start. Could have a big 20 minutes/half an hour to play later in the game though.

JJ will be needed for the two tricky home games ahead.
  • heavy loss today imo

3 or 4 nil
  • Sponsored links:

• Predicted 2-2 a few days ago but now feeling a bit optimistic.

2-1. Come on you Addicks.
  • any radio commentary on this game?
  • lost, despite 5 shots on target, more than saints.

jonjo should have started, Sam definitely should have come off half-time - he was totally useless

annoying, now 4 pts from automatic
  • Was good to see Robbie Elliott in with the away fans. Said he will be fit again next week