Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Formation & Team for the next game.

13»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I said it a few weeks ago and i'll say it again. He needs to work out what system he wants to play, he then needs to work out what players he wants playing that system then he needs to stop blooding pissing about with it week in and week out. He needs to get them onthe training ground and the ones in his starting 11 need to practice and practice the system he wants until everyone knows what they are doing. Changing every week means no one has a clue. Consistancy now is the only thing that might get us up automatically, I dont care what system you play just bloody stick to it and believe in it and more importantly get your players to believe in it. Who thinks when he read out the team and what positions they were playing on Saturday, none of them players thought WTF is he doing now? I know i would have. Oh and by the way if you do decide to play 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 you have to play Burton ahead of Jonjo its the only pairing that works, sorry to all of you that aint keen on Jonjo playing but its a fact. Just check the stats for assists and goals between them when they played together.

Uncle to be fair everyone has stated they think Shelvey should be playing, but nice rant ;o)

To be fair mate they have but only since the millwall game. And i was actually talking about the ones that dont think he should be in the team and there's still plenty of them about. Oh and that wasn't a nice rant, i'm saving that for when he's still not picked this week ;-)
  • Anyone who knows anything about football can see that Jonjo needs to be in the team. Yes, he needs to be taken out occasionally for a rest, but he should have played the majority of games this season. The problem is that there are some idiots who get on his back the moment he makes a mistake. I witnessed it against Orient, the first time he lost the ball in midfield and a section of the crowd were on his back, I couldn't believe it.