Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Just saw all the players leave the valley

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]but I find it hard to hear some of the down right hostile nasty stuff thrown at him by folk that have never met him

first i've heard of it... what's all this?
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]but I find it hard to hear some of the down right hostile nasty stuff thrown at him by folk that have never met him

Are you serious....you hear it at The Valley( mostly in the pubs and working mens clubs I have to say)....as well as reading it regularly on this board.
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]but I find it hard to hear some of the down right hostile nasty stuff thrown at him by folk that have never met him

Are you serious....you hear it at The Valley( mostly in the pubs and working mens clubs I have to say)....as well as reading it regularly on this board.

Deadly. To be honest I've not heard much against him, good honest pro who now and again shows his age. To be honest I sub-consciously block out most of the tripe on here.
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]

Deadly. To be honest I've not heard much against him, good honest pro who now and again shows his age. To be honest I sub-consciously block out most of the tripe on here.

You do mean Parky don't you....that's who we're reffering to?
  • ha no think he was referring to my new best friend christian.
  • HAHA weren't we talking about Dailly?
  • we were mate! crossed wires somewhere.
  • Over paid, with not a care in the world. Joke.

Good of dailly to stop though.
  • Parky should have made them get back to The Valley by public transport. Overpaid buch of prima-donna's a lot of them.
  • Len - the few fans that stayed were verbally attacking any Charlton player that came close to the away end to applaud the 'support' (what support) plus fans in the lower tier were rushing to the touchline giving wanker signs and shouting abuse. Plus bottles were thrown. Tut tut tut.

As a Millwall fan it was good to see SOME Charlton fans who actually cared and was angry and worked up. No matter what you may think of them and their reaction, they were fuming and they cared. Was good to see. AND BLOODY HILARIOUS!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]'support' (what support)

you are joking aren't you? you were fucking embarrassing until the second half... there was no atmosphere to melt under, we created our downfall all by ourselves

Charlton started off loud but thanks to the OB and Stewards ended up with a few hundred+ hemmed in on the concourse for the last 15 minutes of the first half and then marched to a different block. Fucking pathetic.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Parky should have made them get back to The Valley by public transport. Overpaid buch of prima-donna's a lot of them.

Perhaps he should have said, "I'm getting the bus back, you can take the coach if you want, but it will be reflected in the next team selection". We'll have seen what sort of spirit there is in the squad then.
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite] fans in the lower tier were rushing to the touchline giving wanker signs and shouting abuse. Plus bottles were thrown. Tut tut tut.
    mmm...
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]fans in the lower tier were rushing to the touchline giving wanker signs and shouting abuse. Plus bottles were thrown. Tut tut tut.
    mmm...

Of course they don't do things like that, do they ?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Len - the few fans that stayed were verbally attacking any Charlton player that came close to the away end to applaud the 'support' (what support) plus fans in the lower tier were rushing to the touchline giving wanker signs and shouting abuse. Plus bottles were thrown. Tut tut tut.

As a Millwall fan it was good to see SOME Charlton fans who actually cared and was angry and worked up. No matter what you may think of them and their reaction, they were fuming and they cared. Was good to see. AND BLOODY HILARIOUS![/quote]

We know you won, and that's why you're full of yourself but you can't change the fact that 3,000 charlton outsung 14,000 millwall for the first half. Singing when you're 4-0 up doesn't count as support.

Was really surprised we could sing 'Your support is ****ing ****' to Millwall with complete justification.
  • I've already said elsewhere our support and atmosphere was rubbish. That's what happens when loads of non regulars turn up. But the atmosphere has been rubbish all season really. Not like it was.

You're support was just as dire to be honest. Norwich were a lot louder, as were Southampton. For 3,000 you made very little noise from where I was sitting.

Rubbish game of football from both teams, rubbish atmosphere from both sets of fans.
  • Sparrows mate you've had a few too many morning sherberts....

One song is a song that rings FACT into my ears, I fully expect them 15,000 or so to be at your next home match... OH WAIT, they didn't come to see Millwall - they came to see us.
  • Why do you expect 15,000 to turn up next week?

I don't. Back to the 9,000 or so. Prefer having a few seats to stretch out on.
  • Because you've got a late 2nd spot promotion surge on the run here, or is it not that that the other thousands care about? Is it the MIIIIIL famous atmosphere, that funnily enough was lacking yesterday.

Aslong as the away fans don't sell out (more like oversell out) the away end again, it's a safety hazard having that many people on the stairs..
  • Safety hazard? Are you being serious? lol

Always like that, wish all the seats were torn out and terrace put back.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Safety hazard? Are you being serious? lol

Take it you've not seen Utd fans be crushed against gates and stewards at The Valley then? Lot of em got pushed down the stairs, and it weren't fun to watch. It's a safety hazard even without scoring, if someone gets seriously injured top of the stand, how are they expected to get first aid to them? Might not happen every game but stairs are meant to be kept clear for a reason......
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Safety hazard? Are you being serious? lol

that's a cracker. Thought you morons regularly ripped out seats ?
  • oes anyone kno if they were in training today?
  • What, on Mothers' Day, BRE ?????
  • Might be an alternative method of motivation Fanny. "Right, you're all going to have to apologise to your mums that any plans you had for Sunday are going to be cancelled, as you're coming in for extra training after that performance"
  • Nice one, Aliwibble.
  • [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]motivation Fanny.

Works for me......
  • i can honestly say i have never seen cars go that fast down Floyd Road
  • I don`t know what "Motivation Fanny" is exactly but I like the sound of it.
  • [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]i can honestly say i have never seen cars go that fast down Floyd Road

Probably running late to meet their mates or birds to go out clubbing...