Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pathetic, feeble surrender

We’ll be getting tickets on Saturday behind the manager’s bench to let Parky know exactly what we thought of today!

Comments

• disgraceful im actually fed up now, this is a joke.
  • dailly out
    parky out
  • [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]parkinson couldnt give a flying f**k about us.
    That's nothing to do with it at all. He's just an average manager with some average players who struggle under pressure.
  • We are all going to die!!
  • God help me next week at work - think i'll go sick. Can't believe we folded so easily.
  • [cite]Posted By: stevietwells[/cite]We’ll be getting tickets on Saturday behind the manager’s bench to let Parky know exactly what we thought of today!

thats nice and helpful..... nice one..... with fans like you how could we fail....
  • Fact is our team has no arsehole at all.shit non caring players under a manager who hasn't got a clue fuck you charlton disgraceful
  • Pathetic, feeble response to a bad result
  • pp is a complete tit he always try's to play safe reid has been superb on the left so what does he do he plays him on the right and puts two holding players in the middle and plays the best cm player left side Daily should have been dropped ages ago after the bristol rovers game how can u play daily and llera no pace !! sack the bloke before we blow the play offs aswell

next week is a must win i thought we could have at least got a point today

what the hell was we doing today iv never seen us with no fight like that
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]parkinson couldnt give a flying f**k about us.
    That's nothing to do with it at all. He's just an average manager with some average players who struggle under pressure.

I don't think some people are looking for intelligent rational thinking right now, Scoham
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Lee Heywood[/cite]pp is a complete tit he always try's to play safe reid has been superb on the left so what does he do he plays him on the right and puts two holding players in the middle and plays the best cm player left side Daily should have been dropped ages ago after the bristol rovers game how can u play daily and llera no pace !! sack the bloke before we blow the play offs aswell

next week is a must win i thought we could have at least got a point today

what the hell was we doing today iv never seen us with no fight like that
    Racon a holding player? Since when? It was a pretty attacking midfield.
  • That's nothing to do with it at all. He's just an average manager with some average players who struggle under pressure.

thats the truth....
  • if that was an attacking performance we are in the shit......like i have said all along........we will struggle to make the play offs...the club is badly managed and has been for the last 3 seasons at least...but hey ho. Murry is still steering the ship...on course for that iceberg
  • I agree with Jimmy Melrose tbh.
  • [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]I agree with Jimmy Melrose tbh.

why?
  • because buying a seat deliberately to stand behind our manager and shout and abuse him is a pathetic,non productive response...
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    I don't think some people are looking for intelligent rational thinking right now

I'm sure they are not. But what's wrong with that? If we can't rant, rave and and be irrational after getting absolutely humilated by our most hated local rival, when are we allowed to let off steam?

I'm not sure what wé're meant to do tonight. Are we supposed so sit down and spend the evening thinking intelligently and rationally about getting three points against Gillingham next week?

Well , sorry but I'm going to be irrationally upset and angry and emotional, however much the 'rational' contingent tut-tut and tell me it's only one game!

(do you think we now have a new twist on the rose-tints and the realists - the ''rationals'' and the ''emotionals'' ?' )
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]I agree with Jimmy Melrose tbh.

why?

Read his post, I don't think that that will achieve anything imo. I agreed you may differ. That to me is the essence of this site!
  • At this moment in time, I have calmed down, I turned the radio off at 75 mins and I am going to go to work.
    I haven't spoken to my wife for 2& half hours now and i'm just gonna get ready and go to work.
    I don't want to talk to anyone at the moment.
    So goodnight chaps and see you next week.
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]because buying a seat deliberately to stand behind our manager and shout and abuse him is a pathetic,non productive response...

You're right - instead we should warmly applaud him to the dugout, along with the players.
    Parkinson has now presided over 2 of the low points in the clubs history.
    Humiliation by a non-league team in the cup and the heaviest defeat in recent memory by our most hated rivals, with a squad many on here persist in claiming is amongst the best in the division.
    If you're happy with that then you're easily pleased.
  • Sponsored links:

• no mate, warm applause aint warranted, but stadning behind the manager and screaming abuse isnt going to do anything for anyone.....

and our squad is a bit rubbish in my opinion considering 80% we got for free.....

and no im not pleased, its quarter to five in the morning here but I dont think ill be able to sleep....
  • hang on....

Ive just had a great idea, why dont we boo the team when they come out at the BEGINNING next week, thatll help, that might spur them on to promotion, that will make the players want to stay at the club, that will make us really attractive for new players...
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]hang on....

Ive just had a great idea, why dont we boo the team when they come out at the BEGINNING next week, thatll help, that might spur them on to promotion, that will make the players want to stay at the club, that will make us really attractive for new players...
    The bottom line is, people are entitled to feel angry with results like Northwich and Millwall.
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]hang on....

exactly, supporting your team means just that. There are no positives in negative behaviour, it only makes a certain individual in question feel good about themselves for a short while, both a selfish and negative act basically.
  • [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]hang on....

The bottom line is, people are entitled to feel angry with results like Northwich and Millwall.

deliberately setting out to scream at our own manager, we dont need supporters like that... negative , unproductive, and do you think for one second that parkinson didnt do everything in his power to win that game.... we are an average team, in an avergage league, with and avergae manager... thats it, thats all....screaming and shouting isnt going to do anything to change those facts... the days of parker and murphy and reid, and bent , are gone, and really we have had nothing but failiure since curbs left.... and we arent going up.... merry xmas...
  • Just thought of something to cheer me up a bit...

We beat West Ham 4-0 in a relegation 6 pointer the other year. It was them who were laughing at the end of the season!
  • [cite]Posted By: stevietwells[/cite]Just thought of something to cheer me up a bit...

We beat West Ham 4-0 in a relegation 6 pointer the other year. It was them who were laughing at the end of the season!

Are you confident we will beat Millwall if we make the playoffs because I'm not confident we will beat any team in the playoffs with this joke of a manager!
  • Not confident at all! Just trying to cheer myself up a bit!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: stevietwells[/cite]Just thought of something to cheer me up a bit...

Very good point!
  • mascot88

To 'scream abuse at the manager' would of course be completely wrong but so, in my opinion, is the Pollyanna act. Guess somewhere in between is about right!

Steve