Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Racon Could Be Key To Us Winning Against Millwall

124»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: cafc_4life[/cite]Did I hit a sensitive spot uncle? Wanna calm down mate. just because someone has a differnet opinion about your brilliant jonjo. Everyone has their own vues and there not always gonna be the ones you wanna here.

No you plum you didn't hit any spot. For a start he is not my Jonjo and yes you do have a different opinion to me so i gave you mine of you. So maybe you need to calm down. By the way i think you'll find its views and hear. But thats just my opinion
  • [cite]Posted By: cafc_4life[/cite]Did I hit a sensitive spot uncle? Wanna calm down mate. just because someone has a differnet opinion about your brilliant jonjo. Everyone has their own vues and there not always gonna be the ones you wanna here.
    Jonjo could be at a championship side and I personally feel that the Burton Jonjo pairing in a 4-4-1-1 will return to take us up just my opinion!
  • I'd pick Jonjo ahead of Racon everyday of the week.

Just my opinion.
  • Alright well really can't be bothered with you tbh. Wudnt go millwall anyway If I was you coz jonjo ain't got a prey of playing unless bailey, spring, jose, racon all get injured in training.
  • [cite]Posted By: cafc_4life[/cite]Alright well really can't be bothered with you tbh. Wudnt go millwall anyway If I was you coz jonjo ain't got a prey of playing unless bailey, spring, jose, racon all get injured in training.

Spring ?

Now that's just an insult.
  • edited March 2010
    Shelvey is naturally a confident player. I'm sure most would prefer that to Sam. I don't see that as arrogance though. He always puts in the effort and tries his best. I think everyone prefers that to a frustrating player like Sam who doesn't have that confidence, or someone like Racon who can be a bit too casual.

He'll learn as he gets older and know when to say something to team mates and how to handle frustration. Not the same thing as him thinking he's so much better than everyone else. I'm sure he knows he's got a lot to learn and plenty of developing to do.
  • [cite]Posted By: cafc_4life[/cite]Alright well really can't be bothered with you tbh. Wudnt go millwall anyway If I was you coz jonjo ain't got a prey of playing unless bailey, spring, jose, racon all get injured in training.

Well strangely enough your not me. Anyway aint you got homework to do
  • looks like me and you have made enemies on here today mate there are some fooking clowns about today
  • I'm gonna drop it now, gave my opinion and got knocked back for having one. Typical. I hope jonjo proves me wrong, but can't see that happening for a long time!
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]looks like me and you have made enemies on here today mate there are some fooking clowns about today

Ha ha i seem to do it everywhere i go. How did your better half enjoy saturday?
  • Sponsored links:

• loved it we had a really good day out great company good result top food all in all a cracker,
  • Excellent mate, looking forward to catching up and having a beer. are you going Saturday
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Excellent mate, looking forward to catching up and having a beer. are you going Saturday

i am away mate with the little uns gutted proper gitted
  • Get a room.
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Get a room.
    you can join us mate i see you got dug out earlier too the sites gone fooking angry
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Get a room.

What like the one you went in with that charming lady from the foresters ;-)

Your right NLA i think everyone is getting stress heads cos of the mighty (joke) millwall Saturday
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Excellent mate, looking forward to catching up and having a beer. are you going Saturday

i am away mate with the little uns gutted proper gitted

Shame we could have done with someone really big. What with AFKA and me being so small ;-) Fecking cheek
  • they say a big un and a little un is the best option mate,

i reckon you are right about the millwall bit even people from liverpool are getting lary
  • Millwall's training ground is down at the end of my road, just a few minutes walk away. Would be silly not to have a wander down and see how their preparations are going for Saturday, what sort of set piece drills they're running, what formation they might play etc...
    Or would it be more silly not to just park up, music blaring, horn on contiunously, and disrupt any preparations as much as possible?
  • second, is that calmont road?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]second, is that calmont road?
    That's the one. Well half the road is Warren Avenue and the other half becomes Calmont where Bromley becomes Lewisham. I'm in Farnaby, off Warren Avenue.
  • nice,yep do some spying,there be in thursday
  • edited March 2010
    In all seriousness, I wonder if club's do send people on spying missions. There's no privacy at Milwall's training ground, you can see it all from the road. Perhaps I will put together a dossier and forward it to Parky.
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]there are some fooking clowns about today

i think we've just found out who text into the football league show !
  • edited March 2010