Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Stockport - Match Thread

Comments

• im listening t the stockport guys....
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]if it stays like this we are within one point of leeds, going in to next week....[/quote]

I don't think we've even started the 2nd half yet.
    Longest halftime break in history.

No news of any description from The Valley.[/quote]

maybe she's been sacked
  • [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]Stockport playing well without scoring, could see this going pearshaped if Stockport get one

A win and a cleansheet would be too much to ask for LL.
  • 16,609 att
  • goood attendance again...

come on boys!!

get another one....
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]if it stays like this we are within one point of leeds, going in to next week....

I don't think we've even started the 2nd half yet.
    Longest halftime break in history.

No news of any description from The Valley.

Oggy give up the loyalty, the away (Stockport) commentary is better. I always try with Emma, but ......
  • Sam and Akpo have gone close, apparently.

And Robbie has just made a save of sorts.

We don't seem to be creating much final product, despite having 60% possession.
  • Elliot had his balls squeezed by a Stockport player at the corner - he's having all the luck
  • Walsall had a player sent off
  • [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Oggy give up the loyalty, the away (Stockport) commentary is better. I always try with Emma, but ......

Given up already, Cordo, cheers!

Just sitting here in silence, thinking I should be doing something useful with my time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leeds 1-1
  • leeds scored
  • Daley getting a lot of praise from the Stockport lot
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]SHIT!

is it 2-1???
  • fcuking Leeds are REALLY pissing me off now. Every sodding week.
  • no......
  • Burton on for Sodje
    Wagstaff for Sam
  • Norwich 3-0
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Oggy give up the loyalty, the away (Stockport) commentary is better. I always try with Emma, but ......

Given up already, Cordo, cheers!

Just sitting here in silence, thinking I should be doing something useful with my time.

I have had that feeling for about the last 3 months.
  • FFS - yellow budgies are 3-0 up - have to completely forget about them now I think.
  • norwich 3-0 up
  • Stockport commentary is excellent. Knowledgeable and fair.
  • Oh - that'll make the BBC wank themselves into a frenzy tonight - Jawdees are winning 6-0. I expect 97% of the show will be dedicated to them.
  • Llera slips and Stockport miss
  • Llera & Elliot arguing
  • Robbie and Miguel have fallen out.
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Stockport commentary is excellent. Knowledgeable and fair.
    agreed. very glad I haven't had to listen to that woman
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!