Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Stockport - Match Thread

Comments

• Well, what happened ...?
  • Well Charlton have scored, but thanks to these two bozos, I have absolutely no idea how its gone in!

*Cheers* "Oh and its in...."
  • What happened? No, really I have no idea!
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Well, what happened ...?
    You just scored for Charlton! (o.g.)
  • Huddersfield losing at Jills
  • [cite]Posted By: rufusisadogsname[/cite]anyone else having problems with CAFC player?

Yes I'm unable to start it. I'm using a Mac, BTW, are you?
  • [cite]Posted By: thenewbie[/cite]What happened? No, really I have no idea!
    Is that silly cow actually at the game....?
  • huntington o.g.
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]That's got to be the worst commentary of a goal I've ever heard....!!!

Spot on. lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Southampton losing at Tranmere
  • YES 2-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 2!
    we want 5!
  • and now 2!!!!!
  • 2 - 0 no idea what happened.
  • YYYYessssssss!!!!

But again... wft happened?
  • WE WANT 8........

send a message.....

8-0
  • From banana skins to natural killer instinct...

Good title for a book...
  • Don't mind if they just keep chatting away if we keep scoring in the background.
  • Apparently the last thing Stockport wanted was to concede two early goals...

Lemon entry, my dear Watson...
  • Sponsored links:

• We've scored 2 goals - and the commentators can't tell us who scored either of them ....JOKE!
  • [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]Don't mind if they just keep chatting away if we keep scoring in the background.

LOL... both times theve been chatting about the smell of gas, and weve got a goal in.....
  • [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]Don't mind if they just keep chatting away if we keep scoring in the background.
    It's probably 4-0 but they've missed a couple...
  • Millwall losing yahoo
  • Which way are we kicking...?
  • Akpodje got the 2nd
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]Don't mind if they just keep chatting away if we keep scoring in the background.[/quote]

LOL... both times theve been chatting about the smell of gas, and weve got a goal in.....[/quote]

why, did she drop one?
  • Southampton level at 1-1 now but what a start you rip-roaring goal-scoring Championship-bound Addicks!!!!!!!!!
  • 'Uddersfield losing too.
  • Bloody hell! And now I'm on line at last. And Millwall losing too
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!