Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Stockport - Match Thread

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]Don't mind if they just keep chatting away if we keep scoring in the background.

LOL... both times theve been chatting about the smell of gas, and weve got a goal in.....

why, did she drop one?

Everyone fart and we can win the league!!
  • Bristol C 2-2 Doncaster, after 15 mins
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]Don't mind if they just keep chatting away if we keep scoring in the background.

LOL... both times theve been chatting about the smell of gas, and weve got a goal in.....

why, did she drop one?

For the second they were talking about the price of fish...... (steady boys)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ads[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]Don't mind if they just keep chatting away if we keep scoring in the background.[/quote]

LOL... both times theve been chatting about the smell of gas, and weve got a goal in.....[/quote]

why, did she drop one?[/quote]

For the second they were talking about the price of fish...... (steady boys)[/quote]

is he still playing?
  • Fish is still recovering from falling through a table I heard ;)

all we need now is for them to start talking about the price of a pint of milk and we ll get the thrid, Sodje I reckon.....
  • She reckons the Swindon v Rovers match finished 1-4...

Swindon must have scored after the final whistle...
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Fish is still recovering from falling through a table I heard ;)

all we need now is for them to start talking about the price of a pint of milk and we ll get the thrid, Sodje I reckon.....
    Nah, Dailly Pinta...
  • The ball's over Mooney...
  • good game to give mckenzie and extended run... see if he can get one at home....
  • Sponsored links:

• It's not over til the fat lady sings.
  • The o.g was Charlton's 60th goal of the season.

Akpo's goal number 61.
  • aint that the truth.....

If we get one more before half time(which i think we will, from how we sound, then 30 mins for mckenzie would be valuable....
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]The o.g was Charlton's 60th goal of the season.

Akpo's goal number 61.

thats why its been alot more fun staying up and listening!!!!
  • Huddersfield player sent off

Millwall 2-0 down
  • Huddersfield down to 10 men and Millwal 2-0 down this is going too well
  • millwall 2-0 down.....

games working for us today, well a few of them....
  • We're 2-0 - but according to the BBC live text, we've only had one shot on target.

PARKY OUT!!
  • hudersfield down to 10......

we just need Norwich to implode and Leeds to start losing and I might start drinkijng neat wild turkey!
  • I'm listening to Frank SIdebottom commentating for County, anything but Emma Royd & the other bloke..........
  • Sponsored links:

• there talking rubbish again... come on Charlton score now!!!
  • Anyone know the Spanners score or if Huddersfield have had a player sent off...?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]I'm listening to Frank SIdebottom commentating for County, anything but Emma Royd & the other bloke..........[/quote]

where is that? wouldnt mind listening to little franks view of the game
  • Corner, this is the one... Lera, I reckon...
  • Walsall 2 Millwall 1
  • Bailey lifts his right arm to hit it with his right foot...!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Anyone know the Spanners score or if Huddersfield have had a player sent off...?

lol
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]I'm listening to Frank SIdebottom commentating for County, anything but Emma Royd & the other bloke..........

where is that? wouldnt mind listening to little franks view of the game

Choose the Stockport commentary if you are on CAFCTV ads
  • Palarse winning :-(
  • Both arms in the air, right footed ball.....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!