Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vs. Stockport (yes there is a game before Millwall) - Poll, Teams, News and Views

13»

Comments

• 2-0 to us, no worries.

I'll actually be at Elland Road tomorrow in the Brentford end, cheering them on against Leeds. Come on you Bees!
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]WSS

whats his name does he work for Coca Cola or the mighty Reds.

for what its worth another week in the comfort of the Coca Cola corperate 5 course din dins and comfy seats in the pressence of some true Charlton legends from my comfy view point i for see a 6 nil battering

Ok show off....Are you in the lib first ?

I dont think so mate got to get the bin lids to me mums first dont want to have to rush the 1st course and i am bringing the better half shes invited her pal and her old man so i wont be able to slope off,
    Women and football !!! I thought you knew better ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Ok show off....Are you in the lib first ?

If you're going, Uncle ...... does that mean Jonjo's playing?

;o)

No mate it doesn't. I was at southend and he wasn't playing
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]WSS

for what its worth another week in the comfort of the Coca Cola corperate 5 course din dins and comfy seats in the pressence of some true Charlton legends from my comfy view point i for see a 6 nil battering

I dont think so mate got to get the bin lids to me mums first dont want to have to rush the 1st course and i am bringing the better half shes invited her pal and her old man so i wont be able to slope off,

so did i but some times compromises are better than the alternative which would have been that me and her mates oldman take them shopping and then for dinner this way i get football and dinner and it costs me the price of a bottle of wine.

me you fat rob and NSS in there for narwich wheels already in motion just make sure you bring a new liver and we get smashed
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]WSS

so did i but some times compromises are better than the alternative which would have been that me and her mates oldman take them shopping and then for dinner this way i get football and dinner and it costs me the price of a bottle of wine.

me you fat rob and NSS in there for narwich wheels already in motion just make sure you bring a new liver and we get smashed

Ha ha fully understand mate have a great day
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]No pressure or expectation for Stockport unlike us with a tense, restless support liable to "turn" against the team and individuals such as Sam at any moment. Therefore a dull 1-0 to them is my prediction.

We're still seriously blaming the fans for us being shit?
  • Charlton: Elliot, Richardson, Jackson, Llera, Dailly; Sam, Racon, Bailey, Reid; Mooney, A Sodje.

Subs: Randolph, Solly, Wagstaff, Semedo, Shelvey, McKenzie, Burton.