Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

walsall v charlton - post match views

124»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Jason1[/cite]it takes 3 hours M6,M1 or 3 and half hours if travelling down M40 whereas Norwich is about 30 minutes away from Walsall so yes 1,200 is good for a Tuesday night from them when they can walk up the road.

sorry,it was 1365 that they brought midweek again to walsall,which is about 900 more than we took.

i just had a little check on the aaand they are further away than charlton.i wasn't sure if you'd just made a mistake of your half hour journey for them so i double-checked with the rac looking for your secret route,but alas they agreed that their journey is in fact 30 miles further than us.

maybe you assumed that their journey was easier by train....
  • Pointless argument.
  • I thought we were Poles apart from Warsaw.
  • edited February 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Jason1[/cite]3,100 at Walsall and 450 odd from us. I paid on the door so you can add one to the actual total. To the Walsall fan, it takes 3 hours M6,M1 or 3 and half hours if travelling down M40 whereas Norwich is about 30 minutes away from Walsall so yes 1,200 is good for a Tuesday night from them when they can walk up the road. How many songs did your 2,700 sing? Answer, none. Worst support I have ever encountered at any ground I have been too, that's a fact. Of course you will be against the referee when we dominated the game for 90 minutes, the word is bias.[/quote]

Yes and Norwich is abit further. How many did you sing? Not one, and if you did coudnt bloody hear it. Fair play to the fans that came in the weather, but i thought more of you would of made an effort.

Well the referee was shocking. Guess why the football league are looking at his performance in the match.
  • Haha couldn't you here us singing over your blaring noise? Glasshouses and stones spring to mind. Bore off.
  • The thing is new football grounds are very poor now,give me Fellows Park any day of the week over what you have now.
  • [cite]Posted By: walsall-fan[/cite]i think Walsall gave a good acount of our selves
    [cite]Posted By: walsall-fan[/cite]No we didnt raise our game. We was sh*t like most the weeks. We raised our game agaisnt Leeds. Yesterday we didnt.
  • Lol, nice one IA !

I thought Walsall were relatively limited, and like us probably not playing to the level they were a few months ago.

And the size of that centre half ? Jeez, there can't be many bigger in the league, surely
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Lol, nice one IA !

I thought Walsall were relatively limited, and like us probably not playing to the level they were a few months ago.

And the size of that centre half ? Jeez, there can't be many bigger in the league, surely

To be fair mate, he looked to us, what Michael Owen must look like to you!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]I thought we were Poles apart from Warsaw.

Very good, BFR.
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]but alas they agreed that their journey is in fact 30 miles further than us.

Especially if they have to travel through London.

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]I thought we were Poles apart from Warsaw.

True, but it wasn't a Polished performance at all. More elbow grease was required.

Stretching it? Nah
  • Just remembered this and thought I should ask.

Did anyone else see the "Love United. Hate Glazer" sticker in the gents at Walsall? I thought it was a strange thing to see at a third division ground - anyone know why it would be there?
  • [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Just remembered this and thought I should ask.

Did anyone else see the "Love United. Hate Glazer" sticker in the gents at Walsall? I thought it was a strange thing to see at a third division ground - anyone know why it would be there?

Because Man Yoo fans live everywhere - except in Manchester.