Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wycombe Away

1234568»

Comments

• We are heading for the weatherspoons
  • Think we are heading for the Bird in Hand on the A40 as we are driving not far from the strippers gaff
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I'm just wondering if this pub is going to be kicking (i.e. Strippers etc), at 1.00pm on a Saturday lunch time.
    50/50 I'd say.

Fella on the pub guide says that its good at 3pm on a monday!...im guessing (hoping) that with Wycombe playing at home, the landlord will have the place pumpin!

Hope for al lyour sakes you're right.
  • 1,604 sold
  • Well I reckon that's a pretty decent turnout, not "shocking" or "appalling" as some on here would try and have you believe.
  • [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]I predict we will sell out.
  • Well Carter,

I live down your way and I only know two places for the exotic dancers, and that does not include New Road LOL!!!
  • We would have sold out if it wasn't for the bad weather. TBF it wasn't until Thursday that you could be confident that the game would definitely go ahead & by then it was too late to order by phone, meaning your only alternative would be to get down to The Valley Friday morning & hope they hadn't already returned the tickets, which has happened a couple of times recently.

I bought mine weeks ago :-)
  • edited January 2010
    maybe we have banged out the corporate package that soundas was selling. £40 dinner,match ticket, programme, free parking and tour looked excellent value.maybe those who were leaving the decision till late might still be able to take up the option.

Prawn Sarnie Anyone?
  • Morden Arms, Players, Queen Charltoote, The Star, Command House, and another two places that are not really meant to have that sort of entertainment

The things you will find (and most likely catch) on New Road are not funny!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]Prawn Sarnie Anyone?

I sooooooooo hope soundas wears a DJ and bowtie today.
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]Prawn Sarnie Anyone?

I sooooooooo hope soundas wears a DJ and bowtie today.

LOL...ya cheeky young sod!!
  • Think were gonna try the hour glass, as its the closest to the ground. Yep, i am that lazy :)
  • Now on the train with beer in hand. Is it still legal to drink in london on overground trains?
  • We are in the pub opposite the station. Where is the weatherspoons? Where are people drinking?
  • Either a. No wycombe fans are comin today. B. They are all stuck in traffic or c. They are trying to make a fashionably late entrance. The past wycombe players getting a louder cheer from the away fans. NO BEER IN THE AWAY END, EVEN THOUGH ADVERTISED ON THE BOARDS, TRAVISTY