Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wycombe Away

Comments

• Options
    Train all booked. On the 12:53 from Marylebone. Lovely Jubbly.
  • Options
    Why are people booking trains? Is it cheaper for such a short journey?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Cos i dont currently own a car!...plus i plan on having a few bevvies.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Cos i dont currently own a car!...plus i plan on having a few bevvies.

Didn't mean that! Why are you booking your ticket in advance?
  • Options
    oh right. I dont think its cheaper....i just wanted to get it done.
  • Options
    Good. Had me worried for a second!
  • Options
    I got mine from the train station yesterday on my way home. 5.20 return. Not bad. Should be getting the 10.53 i think
  • Options
    I rang Wycombe to see about the state of the pitch and i was told it'll be on as we have undersoil heating and there is a Wasps game on tonight.....well that'll do it some good then won't it a hoard of egg chasers running around on it.

Anyway heavy rain is forecast for the area so you may want to keep in contact with Wycombe on this one
  • Options
    Rain will be good as the only risk seems to be the ice and slush on the streets at the moment.
  • Options
    They've got a pitch that has plastic in it at Adams Park, so it holds together pretty well despite the rugby
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    must be the same surface as doncaster have
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]must be the same surface as doncaster have

So we will be played off the park & win 1-0.
  • Options
    that'll do and i will probably miss the goal again
  • Options
    Taken from beerintheevening.com

As a bloke i have to say this pub is bloody great! Live sport, pool beer, pukka pies and gorgeous birds. The girls are generally foreign and more hnads on than our brit girls, if you are a bit more daring with them (say no more) - best lap dance ive ever had, and two mates have said they'd move down just for more of Lily the spanish lass. She is drop dead fit and worth a visit or two. And no, im not a promoter of this pub... i just love it!

I might get the earlier train.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Taken from beerintheevening.com

As a bloke i have to say this pub is bloody great! Live sport, pool beer, pukka pies and gorgeous birds. The girls are generally foreign and more hnads on than our brit girls, if you are a bit more daring with them (say no more) - best lap dance ive ever had, and two mates have said they'd move down just for more of Lily the spanish lass. She is drop dead fit and worth a visit or two. And no, im not a promoter of this pub... i just love it!

I might get the earlier train.

Oh this is disgusting......

We're leaving earlier lads!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Personally i do think we should have easily sold this out, especially as it's our only away game this month, however i can see why it hasn't. The weather will put some people off plus it's January and i can appreciate some people are probably very skint.

Where's Oohaah?

posting under an alias of Mike by the looks of things!!
  • Options
    Bring on the girls :-)
  • Options
    I'll be the one standing at the front on my own with a big red.....

....body warmer on.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Gary...I get the distinct impression that you (and one or two others), are going on Saturday as much for the crumpet at The White Lion as the game itself...as a matter of fact, at this rate, there's fair chance you may not even make it to the stadium at all !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Gary...I get the distinct impression that you (and one or two others), are going on Saturday as much for the crumpet at The White Lion as the game itself...as a matter of fact, at this rate, there's fair chance you may not even make it to the stadium at all !!

How many times have you said, we should have stayed in the pub. Well ..................

Guaranteed great time in the pub, Charlton guaranteed to win ? :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Gary...I get the distinct impression that you (and one or two others), are going on Saturday as much for the crumpet at The White Lion as the game itself...as a matter of fact, at this rate, there's fair chance you may not even make it to the stadium at all !!

How many times have you said, we should have stayed in the pub. Well ..................

Guaranteed great time in the pub, Charlton guaranteed to win ? :-)

haha, I already had my ticket before i found out about this boozer. I cant believe that there is a place like this in a town like High Wycombe. Bexleyheath needs one.....and quickly. As for the game, well il be there.....no doris is more important than Charlton. (apart from mum of course)
  • Options
    what time will coach get back to Bromley North?
    i want seconds, minutes and hours please ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TKING[/cite]what time will coach get back to Bromley North?
    i want seconds, minutes and hours please ;)

Sunday 4am.
  • Options
    There's loads round where I live

In fact there is saturation of exotic dancers. Supply is beginning to outstrip demand
  • Options
    How many tickets did we sell in the end?
  • Options
    I'm just wondering if this pub is going to be kicking (i.e. Strippers etc), at 1.00pm on a Saturday lunch time.
    50/50 I'd say.
  • Options
    Leaave London (Lee) 8am, Oxford, Wycombe, Oxford, London....M25 or through town, waddaya reckon?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I'm just wondering if this pub is going to be kicking (i.e. Strippers etc), at 1.00pm on a Saturday lunch time.
    50/50 I'd say.

Fella on the pub guide says that its good at 3pm on a monday!...im guessing (hoping) that with Wycombe playing at home, the landlord will have the place pumpin!
  • Options
    M25 Seth...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    So if yuor not going to the rippers wjhere you going for a drink?

Plaayer no need to reply we know your not allowed out