Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Today I will mostly be listening to ....

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: World of Woe[/cite]RedMist - who are your band? I've probably seen you live somewhere :o) Have some Electric Wizard and Kylesa on the go today....

Yeah Electric Wizard and Kylesa i'm going to check out Spirits of the Earth tonight after cricket practice :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Winters-Dawn[/cite]Thin Lizzy - it really doesnt matter what song

If you like Lizzy, tribute band Dizzy Lizzy are playing the Beaverwood Club in Chislehurst this Thursday (17th March).
  • Options
    Village - Becoming a Jackal
  • Options
    The Vaccines- What did you expect from the Vaccines.
  • Options
    I must say I'm hugely impressed with the amount of Electric Wizard being listened to!
    (proof Charlton fans are the best!)

Today it's Blood ceremony: living with the ancients.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedMist[/cite]I must say I'm hugely impressed with the amount of Electric Wizard being listened to!
    (proof Charlton fans are the best!)

Today it's Blood ceremony: living with the ancients.

Just heard a track from that album on a magazine freebie cd..sounds good i'll be checking e-bay for that one :)
  • Options
    Pendragon - The Window of Life.

Mate has lent it to me, as I had never heard any of their stuff.
  • Options
    Cult Of Luna - Salvation
    Trouble - The Skull
    Anathema - Serenades

Cheery f***er today!
  • Options
    Probaly some Cradle Of FIlth and Wednesday 13
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Winters-Dawn[/cite]Probaly some Cradle Of FIlth
    Urrrghhhh - yuck.

My mate once p***ed on their drummer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Cult Of Luna - Salvation

Awesome. Really hope they come to the UK again soon. I'm listening to 'Somewhere along the Highway' now.
  • Options
    The bookhouse boys
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Winters-Dawn[/cite]Probaly some Cradle Of FIlth
    Urrrghhhh - yuck.

My mate once p***ed on their drummer

Good for him, but i like them so meh
  • Options
    My next concert is the British Steel Festival at the Camden Underworld on April 2nd. Headliners are Pagan Altar so I've been listening to them quite a bit lately.

Other than that its been the usual diet of Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Motorhead etc.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Winters-Dawn[/cite]Probaly some Cradle Of FIlth and Wednesday 13

Good stuff!
  • Options
    Gomez - Bring it on
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Winters-Dawn[/cite]Probaly some Cradle Of FIlth and Wednesday 13

Good stuff!

Thank you
  • Options
    Akala's SB.TV which was allegedly freestyle...
    Wont be alot of you lots' type of music, but watch this all the way through even if it's just for the lyrics, the bloke's a genius:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsZZ8caB5dw
  • Options
    Songs of Faith and Devotion- Depeche Mode
  • Options
    Peter and the Test Tube babies.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hi, there all. This is my first post (it's perhaps telling it's on a non-Charlton thread, given our recent form!) but today I will mostly be listening to Todd Rundgren, probably Healing followed by A Wizard, A True Star in its bewildering, invigorating entirety. Cheers.
  • Options
    Tongue in Cheek by Smiley Culture.
  • Options
    The mighty Baroness, High on Fire, The Wounded Kings and Rameses are all getting a 'spin' (well being played on the ipod).....
  • Options
    W.O.W: Good call on the 3rd band there ;0)... Which album?
  • Options
    Baroness are outstanding - listened to Red Album on the way into work this morning

Now: Cult of Luna followed by Rosetta
  • Options
    Let England Shake - PJ Harvey
  • Options
    RedMist - the Embrace of the Narrow House... forgotten how good it was, have moved on to Centurions Ghost and WitchSorrow now... having a very cheerful afternoon!! hahahaha....
  • Options
    '...embrace' is my fav too: that's my band.
  • Options
    No More Idols - Chase and Status