Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Curry

13»

Comments

• Options
    Basildon is a dump! Few months ago I went there to meet a bird, she was describing where her house was and said 'it's a bit of a concrete jungle' I was like no worries love where I live ain't much better.

Wrong! The place was a proper hole!

As far as curry goes. Chicken Vindaloo is where it's at or if your feeling lucky punk go for a phaal with a garlic naan instead of rice.

Poppadoms to warm up with tons of lime pickle
  • Options
    jalfrezi with extra chillies and garlic with keema rice and a side of saggylou. My Indian takeaway sends me a crimbo card every year. how sad is that!
  • Options
    North Lower.

I had a Lamb Nepal and special fried rice with a pershwari Naan, about Madras strenth it was superb.
  • Options
    Thai green curry is something of the gods if done right.
  • Options
    You are so right Carter.

Thai green curry, god i want one now!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Lamb Koriah (not sure about spelling) absolutely delicious. In fact i might order one now
    Spellings are all subjective with Indian and Chinese menus!
    Had a chicken korai (as written on bill - spelt Karahi on menu) last night.
    As uncle says, it was good. Medium heat (like a normal curry) but savoury too - packet of bisto in there maybe lol.
  • Options
    Oh, as for Asia Spice it's about half a mile from Bas Vegas.
  • Options
    I have just got off the phone to the Thai place in Rochester and having ordered up a Thai green curry and cocount rice for two with a bottle of house wine for my girl coming over to keep me company.

This could be a good night
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I have just got off the phone to the Thai place in Rochester and having ordered up a Thai green curry and cocount rice for two with a bottle of house wine for my girl coming over to keep me company.

This could be a good night

Just don't shit in her bag!
  • Options
    10 points!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spice Island on Plumstead Common, especially on one of their "Elvis Nights".
  • Options
    the bengal brasserie on rochester high street is very good, do a cracking pathia
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: eraserhead78[/cite]the bengal brasserie on rochester high street is very good, do a cracking pathia

Please, please tell me you are joking mate?!! That is without equal the worst 'curry' I have ever had the displeasure of paying for! Flashy menu but the food is not fit for Palace fans. Bloody expensive too!

Stick to the Royal on New Road or the one down Walderslade village.
  • Options
    India Cottage in Sidcup High street was decent, now it has a new name and management. Hope they keep up the standard!
    Can't beat a good tandorri mixed grill, rice naan etc with a chicken pakora on side.