Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Miguel Llera

edited August 2009 in General Charlton
Got a feeling he's going to become a bit of a hero.

1st goal of the season, nasty gash on his head but still gives it his all.
Didn't shy away from anything today (despite wearing a helmet!) and got a second goal.

This guy needs a song.....I think I need a few more beers to get my creative juices flowing!

Comments

• Options
    First time I have seen the guy, solid and had a presence..... very impressed with him on first impressions.....
  • Options
    Miguel
  • Options
    Head like a biscuit tin though - compare the headers Dailly won (all cleared miles away from the box) to Llera's (up in the air mostly). He's slow as f*** as well - and I could have done without the comedy moment in the first half when he tried to shift the ball onto his left foot and ended up kicking midair. Stupid booking too.

Apart from that, he's pretty good :o)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Miguel
    Yeah, just noticed that - I've already had a few! lol
    At least the I & O are next to each other, so I've got a bit of an excuse!
  • Options
    £2 on 1st goalscorer.
    £52 quids !!
    Get In !!!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]2nd goal of the season - scored against Wycombe too.
    Yeah - that was when he gashed his head
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]2nd goal of the season - scored against Wycombe too.
    Yeah - that was when he gashed his head

Sorry, didn't read it properly ;-)
  • Options

It seems a few have already had a few! Read the first post properley.

I love Miguel, it seems he absolutely loves playing for Charlton also judging by his reaction to every goal (not just his own).
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Bolderhumphreyreid[/cite]

It seems a few have already had a few! Read the first post properley.

I love Miguel, it seems he absolutely loves playing for Charlton also judging by his reaction to every goal (not just his own).

Caught me out too..it reads like F-Blocker is saying it was his first goal of the season 'today'....you can be forgiven for thinking that.........I had to read it several times to realise that's not what he was saying and I was just about to post explaining that Llera had scored previously against Wycombe when I realised what he'd posted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To the hokey cokey...

Oh Miguel Llera,
    Oh Miguel Llera,
    Oh Miguel Llera,
    He's got a helmet on his head.
  • Options
    "BillyBoy" was at that game..........
    He's back in the Axe !
  • Options
    I'm getting the impression I shouldn't post when pissed! lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I'm getting the impression I shouldn't post when pissed! lol

Can't say I disagree with that F-Blocker me old son!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I'm getting the impression I shouldn't post when pissed! lol

I do.
    Its more fun...........(hic)......
  • Options
    Thought he had a good day, nice distribution as well, him and Dailly will do for me.
  • Options
    SE7SE7
    edited August 2009
    To the same tune as this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQ2FpzRPTg&feature=related

He's 6 foot 4,
    He wears a hat,
    He's scoring goals like tit for tat,
    It's Miguel Angel Llera the Charlton centre back.

The third line is poor, couldn't think of anything.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE7[/cite]To the same tune as this,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQ2FpzRPTg&feature=related

He's 6 foot 4,
    He wears a hat,

Taxi for SE7!!!!
  • Options
    SE7SE7
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SE7[/cite]To the same tune as this,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQ2FpzRPTg&feature=related

He's 6 foot 4,
    He wears a hat,

Taxi for SE7!!!!
    To Kidderpoor Avenue please
  • Options
    he was great yesterday and blew my doubts from Wycombe away
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My MOM yesterday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]This guy needs a song.....I think I need a few more beers to get my creative juices flowing!

Miguel Llera's magic
    He wears a magic hat
    When he cut his head against Wycombe
    The medical staff recommended he wore it for safety reasons...?
  • Options
    Goal-line clearance near the end of the game too. He loves it.

Already a legend - what's not to like?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Head like a biscuit tin though - compare the headers Dailly won (all cleared miles away from the box) to Llera's (up in the air mostly). He's slow as f*** as well - and I could have done without the comedy moment in the first half when he tried to shift the ball onto his left foot and ended up kicking midair. Stupid booking too.

'kin hell LA, there was me thinking he was a great acquisition....;o)

He puts it about and alongside the class Dailly, they are a decent pairing in this league. Like the look of Richardson as well, he's got a decent engine on him.
  • Options
    Miguel Llera oohhh
    Miguel Llera oohhh
    he comes from espanol
    he fucking hates millwall
    Miguel Llera oohhh
    Miguel Llera oohhh
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]Miguel Llera oohhh
    Miguel Llera oohhh
    he comes from espanol
    Miguel Llera oohhh
    Miguel Llera oohhh
    Unfortunately, he's never played for Espanyol. I'm sure he hates Millwall though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Head like a biscuit tin though - compare the headers Dailly won (all cleared miles away from the box) to Llera's (up in the air mostly). He's slow as f*** as well - and I could have done without the comedy moment in the first half when he tried to shift the ball onto his left foot and ended up kicking midair. Stupid booking too.

'kin hell LA, there was me thinking he was a great acquisition....;o)

He puts it about and alongside the class Dailly, they are a decent pairing in this league. Like the look of Richardson as well, he's got a decent engine on him.
    Tongue was a little in my cheek when I said that! He's an accident waiting to happen at times, but for the most part he's pretty solid. Its his lack of pace that scares me the most - between him and Dailly we'll end up horribly exposed against fast, nippy strikers (step forward (groan) Kevin Lisbie). Agree with you on Richardson though - very solid. Reminds me of Greg Shields. Lets hope he doesn't have a barney with Parky and disappear ;o)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Miguel Llera oohhh
    he dont come from portugal
    but he still fucking hates millwall
    Miguel Llera oohhh
    Miguel Llera oohhh
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]Miguel Llera oohhh
    Miguel Llera oohhh
    he comes from espanol
    Miguel Llera oohhh
    Miguel Llera oohhh[/quote]
    Unfortunately, he's never played for Espanyol. I'm sure he hates Millwall though.[/quote]
    But he comes from spain, does it say hes played no :)
  • Options
    Miguel Llera oohhh
    he comes from espanol
    Miguel Llera oohhh
    Miguel Llera oohhh

Substitute Espanyol for Espagna and you are in business.