Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sol Campbell

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    If unbeaten runs are the criteria, Huddersfield would have multiple knighthoods by now.
  • Options
    He's an odd character.  So self important.

Yes he had a very good career (though not as good as he thinks), but to sit and read a news article on the honours list and then sit there stewing enough that you draft a rebuttal is such a strange way to spend an afternoon. 

Rooney hasn't got any honours, for example, and he's England's (joint now) record goalscorer.
  • Options
    I went to a lunch where Sol Campbell and Michael Owen were talking about their careers.  Campbell actually did a great job of being more boring than Michael Owen and that’s a very high bar!

he’s an utter nob and his social media rantings just reinforce that for me 
  • Options
    Some rather OTT spiteful stuff doing down here.😕
    Really ? What exactly do you see as OTT spiteful stuff ?
  • Options
    What a strange man 
  • Options
    I feel sorry for the fella…..he obviously has some unusual traits, without actually doing harm to anyone else as far as I can tell.
    From what I gather, he would appear to be a bit delusional but has he actually ever hurt anyone or greatly offended someone in anyway….not as far as I know, yes he’s a bit weird but I think he’s harmless enough.

• Options
    I feel sorry for the fella…..he obviously has some unusual traits, without actually doing harm to anyone else as far as I can tell.
    From what I gather, he would appear to be a bit delusional but has he actually ever hurt anyone or greatly offended someone in anyway….not as far as I know, yes he’s a bit weird but I think he’s harmless enough.

Sounds like a chum of mine.
  • Options

He does have a tendency to bring race into everything he says - not a particularly nice trait
  • Options
    If I look at Steven Gérard and Frank lampard who got opportunities at the highest level I can feel some sympathy for him.However people in the game would be better judges than me or would they ?