Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky chanting

13»

Comments

• Options
    When wagstaff made his debut, pardew took him off at half time and after the game talked about one player looking really nervous. It seemed obvious it meant wagstaff and to draw attention to him like that was unbelievable. It makes sense with what Len said about Pardew destroying confidence.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AddickRam[/cite]Parky is trying his upmost to help Charlton he has a unstable board to work with, fans are against him he has no real support but still is managing to cope under the pressure and build on the backroom staff, get rid of the highest earners and players not commited towards Charlton and make 3 free defensive signings to build on the squad, give faith and support to the younger charlton players, and run a pre-season aimed for Football League One.

Now we can all pull together and get behind this man to get us back to the Championship or just drive him out of here and wait a while because i personally dont think many guys whould fancy the Charlton job at the present time.

Well said AR.

Let's stop beating him up for last season and see how he gets on shaping his own squad for the first time in very difficult circumstances.
    Could be the making of him.

Agree with this 100% This is my last season in England before going to Aus and am giving 100% support to 'EVERYONE' at the club. Yes, even Parky. Despite everything that has gone on, with fans at his neck, he has, IMHO, conducted himself in an exemplary fashion and seems to be getting the players to play for the shirt. Something that in recent years a lot of our players have not done. It'll cause more damage now if he goes so we have to give him and the team our support. Who knows, it might just work! :-)

Will be there on the opening day full of hope and am guessing I'll leave the ground with no voice. Only words of encouragment though. No booing! ;-)
  • Options
    I still hold to letting Parky get on with it, and vocally backing him only after he deserves it.
    He doesn't deserve it right now, but I hope he can turn things around and deserve it in the future.
    Reserving judgement, at this point, and after last season, is as far as I could give him at this point. If the board wasn't a shambles he would have been long gone. But he's still here, so let's hope he can make the most out of a chance he wouldn't have deserved until normal circumstances.