Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

scariest pubs

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2022
    Gribbo said:
    Was thinking earlier @ROTW, do you remember that afternoon spent in the Jaggy Thiste? 
    The one that had fencing around the DJ box to stop him getting hit by bottles :smile:
  • Options
    ROTW said:
    Gribbo said:
    Was thinking earlier @ROTW, do you remember that afternoon spent in the Jaggy Thiste? 
    The one that had fencing around the DJ box to stop him getting hit by bottles :smile:
    Was thinking more about the barmaids with their tits out lol
  • Options
    The Pineapple in Mottingham was full of low life knuckle draggers when I had the misfortune to find myself in there few years back.
    The pub interior itself was also a soulless depressing excuse for a pub.
    Grim. 😩 
    " Pineapple" Porcupine ?

I was in there one night with a friend who was back from America after a few years away. He commented that it was  a bit of dive and asked if it was known for trouble. Seconds after me explaining to him that will probably happen later when the locals have drunk a bit, a fight broke out between to guys that were supposedly good friends.

Oooops…..yes of course it’s the Porcupine!
    The Pineapple was a pub at The Elephant & Castle…..not sure if it’s still there?
    Thanks ck. 👍