Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THE 'OTHER' TAKEOVER THREAD (FOR PROPER CHARLTON)

Comments

• Options
    That's better.
  • Options
    takeover thread war, only on CL, where's HI? I'll get me popcorn
  • Options
    We have the takeover thread and the official takeover thread, but which ones better......... FIGHT!!!!!
  • Options
    What's going on here then?
  • Options
    I support this thread - let the news break here, if there is any, please...!
  • Options
    Ah bless your back missed you takeover thread.
  • Options
    Floater! This is the thread that could never be sunk!
  • Options
    Interesting that Dan Roan is now saying the deal should have happened on Wednesday. May be more truth in this than we originally thought. Though it will be more likely to be a takeover by a small consortium, not in a much heathier financial position than RM, but enough that would guarantee the short/medium term solvency of the club.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Interesting that Dan Roan is now saying the deal should have happened on Wednesday. May be more truth in this than we originally thought. Though it will be more likely to be a takeover by a small consortium, not in a much heathier financial position than RM, but enough that would guarantee the short/medium term solvency of the club.

He's just confused like me - we're playing Sheffield Wednesday... on Saturday!
  • Options
    *nd he is going to be there after his weekly Sainsbury's shop?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Charlton (are playing Sheffield) Wednesday (on Saturday - who are subject to a) take over bid?

too much of a coincedence?
  • Options
    will admin please kill this thread and put it out of its misery?

:P
  • Options
    No, this is the official one, and when it gets to 3000 the takeover will happen. Do you think it is mere coincidence that the 'other' (un)official thread is started by someone with a username that has ONLY letters contained in the name Simon Jordan?
  • Options
    The true takeover thread. Why is it that people have been worshiping a false takeover thread?
  • Options
    The real takeover thread, accept no substitute

PS Why doesn't Dan Roan reply to my tweets
  • Options
    This is where it's at. The oldest, the real, the undisputed King of Takeover Treads.

Don't forget to post it here first folks, then admin can sink that darned imposter like the bunch of knock off pirates they are.
  • Options
    Shall I push F5 again ?
  • Options
    theres only one takeover thread, no admin can kill it before it reaches 3000
  • Options
    Good work boys, I think we will soon see the imposter sliding down the league like we used to in the second half of a prem season, or the second half of a championship season, or the second half of last season.

Anyone remember why we were here in the first place?
  • Options
    Is Dan Roan out of the pub yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone know this Dan's address?

Just a thought!
  • Options
    @danroan there you go Tel knock yourself out
  • Options
    Any news today on this, the proper thread?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]@danroan there you go Tel knock yourself out

tweeted him twice yesterday, he's still in the pub
  • Options
    Word on the street is...

No Parking!!
  • Options
    I think there's a consortium being headed by laurence llewelyn bowen, he was spotted drinking with some Lifers in the Liberal club before todays game. ; )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]

tweeted him twice yesterday, he's still in the pub

But why weren't you Kap 10

We were all waiting for you!
  • Options
    Lifts us up where we belong
  • Options
    number one la la la
    number one la la la
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]