Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jason Euell

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2010
    Jason Euell holds the record for the most number of Premiership goals scored......

....By a player with a surname beginning with the letter "E" - Fact.
  • Options
    how the hell would you know that?

brilliant!
  • Options
    Jason slippers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Starting for Blackpool at Villa tonight.

Strange line up for Blackpool aswell, think they are without a few of the regulars (hence probably why Euell is playing). Wonder if Holloway is following Mick McCarthy last season and resting a few players ahead of a more winnable weekend game. Seems strange as Villa away especially with their lack of strikers is actually winnable for Pool.

Agreed, Villa are on an awful run and without many of their top players, a full-strength side might have won or at least got a point.

They will probably have a harder game against Wet Spam who look like they are finally putting things together.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Jason Euell holds the record for the most number of Premiership goals scored......

....By a player with a surname beginning with the letter "E" - Fact.

I got that quiz as well !!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]
    Agreed, Villa are on an awful run and without many of their top players, a full-strength side might have won or at least got a point.

They will probably have a harder game against Wet Spam who look like they are finally putting things together.

But don't forget, as Curbs used to say, the Premier League is effectively split into at least 3 'mini-leagues', and it's important to get points against those teams in your own mini-league.

A quick glance at the Prem table, and you can see that while it would have been useful to pick up a point against Villa,
    it's vital that Blackpool get at least a point against West Ham.

Holloway will consider all the teams below Blackpool are in their mni-league - and each game is a effectively a 6-pointer.

Picking up points against those teams, equally means those teams drop points keeping them below Blackpool.
  • Options

Ian Holloway is a great manager.

He once said on Gillette Soccer Satruday to play Euell when he was playing for southamp and everyone laughed. Couple of hours later Euell scored after being brought on as a sub so i can see why Ian has brought him.

Olly should of been our manager.

Bloody ell @StubleyAddick wanna explain such madness?
  • Options

He once said on Gillette Soccer Satruday to play Euell when he was playing for southamp and everyone laughed. Couple of hours later Euell scored after being brought on as a sub so i can see why Ian has brought him.

Never use CharltonLife whilst you're a kid...

That said, I used to really rate Holloway up until he left Blackpool.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To celebrate @jasoneuell's 41st birthday, here's a quick lunchtime quiz question...

Who did our former number nine's first Charlton league goal come against? #cafc
  • Options

Used to have so much respect for you and your views on commentary. Not any more! ;)
  • Options
    Do not open until you answer above question

• Options
    ross1 said:
    You're indestructible. Always believe innnn
  • Options
    Absolute screamers!
  • Options

Bloody journalists......

:wink:
  • Options

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!