Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Cardiff - Match TONIGHT by the way !

Comments

• We've been a soft touch all season, teams know that if they put us under pressure that we'll concede.
  • 3 mins injury time
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]We've been a soft touch all season, teams know that if they put us under pressure that we'll concede.

yup
  • so so many late goals conceded
  • Substitutions really dont help, a lone Kandol gives us no possesion in their half
  • the improvement under parky is phenominal, the ability to defend is there for all to see
  • How can ANYONE still be backing Parkinson other than having no money for anyone else??
  • 2-2 is the new 0-0
  • Parkinson really has brought us nothing...but grief
  • [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]How can ANYONE still be backing Parkinson other than having no money for anyone else??

that's the problem though, there is no money
  • Sponsored links:

• Shrew - I think that is the 9th time we have been ahead and not won.

This ain't selling many season tickets is it?
  • Still Cardiff attacking
  • His half-time talks must be atrocious
  • I feel exactly the same mistakes made as saturday, how can parky learn nothing from that
  • [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Shrew - I think that is the 9th time we have been ahead and not won.

This ain't selling many season tickets is it?

... and that's a big problem!
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]How can ANYONE still be backing Parkinson other than having no money for anyone else??

be even less if we stick with the man tbh
  • Time must be up
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]How can ANYONE still be backing Parkinson other than having no money for anyone else??

be even less if we stick with the man tbh

I think you are right NLA
  • Corner charlton Cmon
  • last minute corner to us
  • Sponsored links:

• thats it 2-2
  • what a bloody joke again
  • Lessons don't seem to be learnt, sitting too deep. Story of our f*cking season.

Mental strength comes from within, and from leadership.... we ain't got any.
  • Leadership - there's a word we don't associate with our team any more
  • Christ on a wonky bike, when will this nightmare be over????
  • Unbeaten in 6!
  • [cite]Posted By: Les Addicks[/cite]Christ on a wonky bike, when will this nightmare be over????

In just a couple more weeks...
  • Thanks for the updates lads.
  • He should have used this game to give some of the kids some experience - nothing else came out of the game, so why not! At least it may have got the fans more interested, and we would not be so disillusioned now
  • heading home gonna forget it ever happened