Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Cardiff - Match TONIGHT by the way !

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    true crowd was apparentl about 14k
  • Options
    So does JJ go home thinking wow this is really a team I beleive in and want to stick with ????
  • Options
    Season ticket sales could be even worse than anyone had feared
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shrew[/cite]So does JJ go home thinking wow this is really a team I beleive in and want to stick with ????

We know half the team will be going, so why not play the kids as I said above and at least have an idea if any of them can come in next season
  • Options
    I'm renewing my season tickets this week, but I have to admit that after games like this I think why am I bothering ... but I will!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shrew[/cite]So does JJ go home thinking wow this is really a team I beleive in and want to stick with ????

We know half the team will be going, so why not play the kids as I said above and at least have an idea if any of them can come in next season

That's what Steve Brown just said too. He sounds thoroughly pissed off. Wonder how Parky feels?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]true crowd was apparentl about 14k

Its been like that for the last few games.
  • Options
    Right next game has got to see 2 up top, Butterfield and Youga out Solly and Basey in.

And How much has Darren Ward shown Mark Hudson up? Exactly the sort of player our captain should be and I think I remember him being at the start of the season.

My word. Cardiff looked atrocious too
  • Options
    Carts dont tell Hudson that

he thinks he has done his best and that he should be playing at the highest level

wanka
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Parkinson really has brought us nothing...but grief
    [cite]Posted By: Shrew[/cite]I feel exactly the same mistakes made as saturday, how can parky learn nothing from that

I feel for guy i really do, do you think he says get 2 up guys then shit yourself sit on te 18 yard box dont get out quick anymore invite them on. They are professionals and cant do the basics, i'm sick of the lot of them Bailey elliott and jonjo the only ones worth keeping Racon gonna be some player my arse, only if you give him time on the ball in which case or whole squad would be ok. ZZ and hudson going through motions if you can call it that. Sam ive never seen a winger jog up to the full back turn round and give it back to our full back so often take him on!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2009
    Ha ha ha the first slating of Racon i've seen, you seriously must be having a laugh his 1st off game and you jump on it.

Also nyarrrgh Rose tinted off now for this bit....

I have had enough of our board's choices of managers and the hapless loan shite we keep at this club. The way forward begins with :

Good bye Parky you did your best unfortunately it was like a lead hot air baloon not only did we sink fast but when we did fire up enough we'd only melt in the final few minutes.

Good bye Loanees, I trust you are over your injuries and fit to go back to your clubs now.

Goodbye False fans.

Hello New Charlton, Let's move onward and upwards now.
  • Options
    I actually dont think he has just one off game think he is very hit and miss. Although i do think given time and space he is very good player