Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• edited September 2012

cafckev said:

we have no ambition..............sack the board

And replace them with.......?
    The massives board, they seem to be showing ambition!

They will have a better short term but a much worse long term if they carry on the way they are and once again for are favourite wednesday wum, that is based on the views of a respected journalist friend of mine, who has done his research in to your current owner and his business dealings, including at wednesday, it reallly is a shame what is down the line for a great old club like them unless they really get lucky.
    Barkley is loan, so not much risk with that, if we had spent 13m I might agree with you, we've not spent big, but we have spent wisely and got decent loans in, as regard to Milans clubs, when he left Portsmouth they were in the premiership and mid table and in a decent position, I remember speaking to a Pompey fan in the late 1990s and he was pissed off with MM for not spending big! he also rescued Leicester from L1, got them promoted and sold them on to a rich buyer, if it wasn't for Milan we would of been Wednesday newco in the northern premier, trust me, our plight was scary.

If you want to state true facts about Milan then do it but from where I'm standing it just sounds like you've been spoon fed rubbish and just because Pompey has gone tits up you're trying to connect it to Milan.

FWIW I think Milan will stick with us for a while, he's fell in love with the City and the club.

P.S I'm not a wum, I come on here because I actually think it's a decent football forum, and for Londoners you all seem a decent lot.

*gets tin hat on, lol.
  • 0-3, a massive result, huh?
  • We need at least 4 players in this squad of better ability than we have

The midfield was piss poor
  • We need at least 4 players in this squad of better ability than we have

The midfield was piss poor

Look, for goodness sake post on the right thread: this is not a rumour, but a fact.

At least we didn't lose to our arch rivals at home mate, you should think before you post, btw Brighton are a very decent side especially at the amex, sometimes you just have to take it on the chin, but in our defence we do have a few injuries.

• edited September 2012

0-3, a massive result, huh?

At least we didn't lose to our arch rivals at home mate, you should think before you post, btw Brighton are a very decent side especially at the amex, sometimes you just have to take it on the chin, but in our defence we do have a few injuries.

we dont have any room to talk,we looked like wendies under megson last night fucking hoof after hoof is all we had to offer.

• edited September 2012
    But I did see highlights of palaces second goal against wendies in pre match talk before are game and loved seeing llera flap at air trying to clear the ball completely missing It and murray burying it,did not see you bragging about that on the llera thread pig, surprisingly.
  • Can we give that Wednesday bloke a break please, actually a good post above.

Gotta admit for once pig that's true

Don't think it's impossible to outstay your welcome.

• Sponsored links:

• I think OP started off on here to be a WUM but to be fair to him, he's actually grown up into a decent CL member.
    Be weird posting on another club's forum but he's all right.
  • OP is alright to be fair, he started off as a bit of a c**t but now actually talks a fair bit of sense.
  • Talks a lot more sense than many on here, I mean honestly trying to stick it to them about an hour after us losing at home to Palace?!
  • Let's get one thing straight wendies have strengthened there squad we've just add I can see them finishing mid to top half if we don't add quality we will be lucky to stay in this division .Fact
  • Beckboy said:

Let's get one thing straight wendies have strengthened there squad we've just add I can see them finishing mid to top half if we don't add quality we will be lucky to stay in this division .Fact

This

• To be fair, who really cares ? As he said, he's a northerner who take it on the chin, as they all do.........he supports a Club that used to be a relatively big Club but are now no different to any other Club.......he pines for the past BUT he has to live up north....just give him the sympathy vote, hey?
  • To be fair, who really cares ? As he said, he's a northerner who take it on the chin, as they all do.........he supports a Club that used to be a relatively big Club but are now no different to any other Club.......he pines for the past BUT he has to live up north....just give him the sympathy vote, hey?

Apart from being so far from SE7 I like living up North Man_About_Town. Anyway, rumours………
  • Rumour has it a lifer likes it up north ! Ooh er missus ;0)
  • Wouldn't have it any other way SHG ; )
  • OP is a good guy.............................for a northener :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• millwall getting chris wood on loan from west brom today according to SLP. Would be a very good signing for them.
  • We need a couple of midfielders in, one in the middle, one out wide. Looked poor on Friday with no options. Must be some possible loanees that would strengthen us surely?
  • Probably getting James Bailey on loan
  • Who is he?
  • A transfer listed Derby player. Doubt we are after him
  • We need somebody decent in sharpish. Some Prem experience
  • Someone get down to Sparrows Lane and poke your head over the fence - may spot a couple of people training with us. Or not.
  • Well if we get this Bailey chap from Derby we can't play him tomorrow.
  • Reckon a couple ins this week.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!