Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• LoOkOuT said:

"Cody Cropper" lol. Only in the USA!

any relation to Steve 'Green Onions' Cropper ?
  • Oh well, players like Reo-Coker who are without a club can be signed after the deadline anyway.
  • Think George Boyd would have been an excellent signing though.
  • BREAKING NEWS chelsea have bid 35 millon pound to man utd for howard webb you heard it here first
  • I feel like a proud parent when ya nipper is the back end of the donkey in the nativity play.

Congratulations Rumours Rumours, you will go in the Hall of Fame as the first member of the Million Club.

And to think that someone on the admin team tried to kill off the thread in the summer!! Before long Rumours Rumours will want to move to a bigger server.
  • Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO
    Skysports understands Preston are poised to sign Wycome striker Stuart Beavon. #PNE #WWFC

• I bet the takeover thread had 1m views.

Talking of which, shouldn't we be dusting that one off for tomorrow?
  • I bet the takeover thread had 1m views.

Talking of which, shouldn't we be dusting that one off for tomorrow?

Surely after all the stress of the transfer window we all deserve a few updates to the 'new bird on countdown' thread

Enough to give you nightmares.

• Sponsored links:

• Wednesday about to sign Martin Taylor from Watford
  • johnny73 said:

I feel like a proud parent when ya nipper is the back end of the donkey in the nativity play.

Congratulations Rumours Rumours, you will go in the Hall of Fame as the first member of the Million Club.

And to think that someone on the admin team tried to kill off the thread in the summer!! Before long Rumours Rumours will want to move to a bigger server.
    Ha, forgot about that !

Up there with Michael Fish.saying no hurricane !
  • Dobbie has signed for Brighton. Very good signing for them.
  • Stephen Dobbie signed for Brighton
  • Nottingham Forest sign James Coppinger from Doncaster #skydeadlineday

they just dont stop

They've sold CMS haven't they?

• @sammatterface Still might be a couple of departures (Hammond & De Ridder) at #SaintsFC but no more in...only 1hr 9 mins to go....
  • Well if hammonds wife has laughed off about charlton being interested in him we know that he won't be going anywhere anytime soon,

seriously hope we get a left sided midfielder onloan
  • Well if hammonds wife has laughed off about charlton being interested in him we know that he won't be going anywhere anytime soon,

seriously hope we get a left sided midfielder onloan

Might have been putting us off the Scent? (Doubt it but a possibility)
  • Not everyone tells their wife everything. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• johnny73 said:

I feel like a proud parent when ya nipper is the back end of the donkey in the nativity play.

Ha, forgot about that !

Up there with Michael Fish.saying no hurricane !
    Us plebs will never forget. Long live unsubstantiated rumours, lame lies and fruitless facts. Our weary feet trample truth!
  • Piggy, how many players in total have Wendy brought in since the end of the season ?

They've sold CMS haven't they?

I don't think so.
  • So will dale play tomorrow? Or is he now stranded in se9?

• Does anyone else find the goings on at man city a bit sickly?
  • Harry Kane anyone?
  • Does anyone else find the goings on at man city a bit sickly?

Yes
  • Harry Kane anyone?

I'm flying to Florida tomorrow with his brother. #uselessfact
  • Bit jealous watching other teams strengthen there squads in the championship .Could of done with 2 players in really
  • Beckboy said:

Bit jealous watching other teams strengthen there squads in the championship .Could of done with 2 players in really

True , but if no one decent leaves us it will be like we've made a signing.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!