Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Jay Botheoyd is in only untill jan should do ok for them !
  • Bidmas!

or Bodmas!
  • Agent Bothroyd eh, hope he doesnt perform as well as Llera and Semedo
  • We could be the richest club in the world and I still wouldn't reject 1.5m for Stephens!

Seriously tho, fair play to CP wanting to keep his team together. I personally don't think DS is worth that amount but some people at the club feel he is an important factor for us.
  • Is Sean Derry signing?
  • masicat said:

Is Sean Derry signing?

DS not SD ! Keep up

• Can't believe notts forest are signing billy sharp, will make me so happy to see them seriously fail, that will show them that the football manager approach of signing everyone isn't the solution
  • Can't believe notts forest are signing billy sharp, will make me so happy to see them seriously fail, that will show them that the football manager approach of signing everyone isn't the solution

It was the solution last season for Charlton in League 1
  • That's true I guess.. only difference was that none of our signings were major players on high wages and we pretty much got rid of our entire squad in the summer
  • Sponsored links:

• That's true I guess.. only difference was that none of our signings were major players on high wages and we pretty much got rid of our entire squad in the summer

So the same as Forest then... Before the Kuwaiti's came in they only had 3 defenders in the whole squad
  • masicat said:

Is Sean Derry signing?

??
  • Billy Sharp signing for Forest apparently.
  • supaclive said:

Not my words....

"Stephens staying. Jimenez kept his nerve on 2.5 and they backed away. Says we are not desperate for cash"

Make of it what you will

Don't doubt that someone has said that, but there is no way in a million years we turned down 2.5m for him.

You cannot factually state that
  • Do we actually know for a fact we declined any offer?

Nope we don't and I think a lot of this could be agent talk

• Guessing it's a no to Saunders then :-(

• DS not SD ! Keep up

Someone explain ffs...
  • Not much going on either at Palarse and Millwall at the moment....but it can all change very quickly!

Nope we don't and I think a lot of this could be agent talk

I think its a lot of charlton fans bollox opinions which people interpret to be more than what it is... Plucking figures out the air from little more than a passing thought or comment
  • Sponsored links:

• I reckon they offered 1.5 for Stephens and we turned it down. Reason being is that the player/ players we wanted to replace him went elsewhere. Predicted yesterday that that there would be no ins and outs. Can't complain although would have loved us to sign a decent winger that can beat a player.
  • Villa got Westwood for £2m according to their local papers, so as second choice must have been at least that offered for DS?
  • Where did you get 1.5m from?

I reckon they bid 500k and we're thinking about it. Just came up with that whilst on the bus.
  • Fat Sam has said there's a 20% chance they may bring another player in tonight. Solly's only about 20% of a normal man so I'm now very nervous
  • Richard J said:

The Millwall journo Alex Aldridge has just tweeted that N'Guessan will not be joining Charlton today.

or any other day hopefully !

• I would take him
  • So nothing has happened while I've been away. Interesting..........
  • SEAN DERRY?? Am I missing something?
  • On the back of this nothingness, some people need to have a serious word with their sources #fools

• @robstaton: James Coppinger has signed for Nottingham Forest on loan until January. Done deal. #DRFC #NFFC
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!