Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Bryan Swansons 'money spent this window' totalizer??

With half the deals undisclosed how the f*** would he know?
  • Think Spurs have played a blinder this transfer window, some great signings.
  • Very happy if we have still have our current lot tomorrow. Champions!
  • Says it all about the state of Scottish football when somebody wants to leave Hearts to join Rangers.
  • Piggy, how many players in total have Wendy brought in since the end of the season ?

Kirkland, Keiran Lee, Joe Mattock, Anthony Gardner, Michail Antonio, Chris Maguire, Rodri, Rhys McCabe, Nejc Pecnik, Danny Mayor, Diogo Amado (now returned to Portugal apparently not been able to settle) Jay Bothroyd, Mike Tayor (imminent) We've signed a few 'development players too, Paul Corry being the latest.

• Beckboy said:

Bit jealous watching other teams strengthen there squads in the championship .Could of done with 2 players in really

Agree, but as someone from inside the club said a few months ago, it would take a lot of money just to keep our squad the same, and we've managed that. Can only be a positive. Another positive is that Slater and co seem like shrewd negotiators at least. Ask Clarke and Stephens!

I would have liked Quinn or Boyd plus Reo-Coker but if the money's not there, it's not there.
  • Jeez, has there ever been a quieter, more boring, underwhelming close season and transfer window for Charlton? Big plus is that we do not appear to be losing any of our players. But just one exciting signing to quicken the pulse would have been nice. Closest is Fuller, I guess.
  • edited August 2012
  • if one believes the rumours we have turned down a fee of £2m for Stephens. this must be the best news of the transfer window, not particularly because It is Stephens but because the Board didn't take the money but instead allowed CP to keep the team together.
  • I guess it be the loan route now ?.Happy we have kept our squad together though
  • Sponsored links:

• happy we've kept the squad together, still don't think theres enough quality in the midfield but hopefully we can pick a loan or two up
  • Eccleston on Loan anyone? I think it looks like he is Blackpool bound.
  • Brighton have signed David Lopez from Athletic Bilbao. They've had a damn good deadline day, some really good signings.
  • I seriously hope that we didn't "need" to sell a player this window and we mucked up the negotiating.

I can see big TJ on the blower right now calling & texting all his contacts saying "make me an offer.....anyone"!!!
  • Loan route or free agent that decides playing is more important than £15,000 a week
  • Keeping those team together is more important than selling our players then trying to wheel and deal and anyone in the game who.knows what they are doing will conform this. well done to the board and Powell. Even if we were only.offered 1m for Stephens they have shown guts here.
  • if one believes the rumours we have turned down a fee of £2m for Stephens. this must be the best news of the transfer window, not particularly because It is Stephens but because the Board didn't take the money but instead allowed CP to keep the team together.

Err no, 'the board' (whoever they are) got greedy, upped the price and Villa went elsewhere....
  • Might put a bid in for that Natilie Sawyer ;-))

Err no, 'the board' (whoever they are) got greedy, upped the price and Villa went elsewhere....
    That the same board that owes thousands to The Met and Peters pies?

• Palace get Goodwillie
  • Sponsored links:

• Goodwille to Palace on loan!
  • palace sign david goodwillie decent signing for them
  • Palace getting goodwillie.
  • edited August 2012
    Palarse sign Goodwillie on loan. I would've liked him here. Atleast we can take the piss out of his name.
  • Villa sign Mike Tyson
  • Couple of Nathans went to Blackpool
  • Villa sign Mike Tyson

Pmsl :-))

• Is that really 1 million views?
  • This is like playing spin the bottle.
  • This is like playing spin the bottle.

With a munter!

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!