Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I see Villa have agreed a deal with boro for £2.5m for Bennett a left back apparently. If we're selling Stephens hope we can get a bit more money from them
  • edited August 2012
    Valley11 said:

Craig Noone to Cardiff. Thought we were after him at one point?

You obviously misunderstood, we're after no one. ;)
  • I don't recall ever making up any BS!
  • You didn't.
    TBF it was supaclive that was accused of BS in the January tfr window.
    Masicat was responsible for the Morroccan & Belgian BS.
  • edited August 2012
    Rhodes has gone to Blackburn in a 8m deal, 5m up front, the rest is add ons.
  • 8 million for Rhodes is a great but of business for Huddersfield

Still won't get them promoted whilst Keane is there
  • Do Blackburn seriously have that sort of money to spend? Insane.
  • edited August 2012
    Shit or bust for Blackburn bigtime, they only got 13k for their last home game, and have Steve Kean as manager and a run by a set of chickens - bizarre club.
  • Shit or bust for Blackburn bigtime, they only got 13k for their last home game, and have Steve Kean as manager and a run by a set of chickens - bizarre club.

Hudds got 15k.

Hudds bigger than Blackburn ?

• Agree with Pig. Won't be saying that too often:-)
    They do have parachute money Callum. Even so, I think this will end badly. Not expecting them to get auto promotion at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shit or bust for Blackburn bigtime, they only got 13k for their last home game, and have Steve Kean as manager and a run by a set of chickens - bizarre club.

Headless chickens ?

• 8 mill for Rhodes yet Berbatov goes for 4 mill? crazy
  • So if the Solly deal is done, what is the delay?

Perhaps he doesn't want to go to West Ham, ( obviously not worth discussing Bolton - who would want to go there?). What if his agent is advising him to stay put and hold out for a bigger club. Maybe he has been advised to continue his development at Charlton and gain more experience at Championship level. Contracts can work both ways. Just a thought.

• Tutt-Tutt said:

So if the Solly deal is done, what is the delay?

Perhaps he doesn't want to go to West Ham, ( obviously not worth discussing Bolton - who would want to go there?). What if his agent is advising him to stay put and hold out for a bigger club. Maybe he has been advised to continue his development at Charlton and gain more experience at Championship level. Contracts can work both ways. Just a thought.

Apparently he agreed terms a while ago. The hold up was the clubs agreeing a fee.
  • Latest tweet I've just seen:- Chris Solly will have a medical and will discuss personal terms tomorrow (via @Agent_WHU) #whufc #cafc

I hope this is BS,not an official source.
  • We can but hope, dickplumb
  • "Moose" was saying for months that a deal between us an west ham was done for baldock. Take what any of those people say with a pinch of salt.
    They do have parachute money Callum. Even so, I think this will end badly. Not expecting them to get auto promotion at all.

Rovers will be in the top 6.

• Sponsored links:

• edited August 2012

Shit or bust for Blackburn bigtime, they only got 13k for their last home game, and have Steve Kean as manager and a run by a set of chickens - bizarre club.

Hudds got 15k.

Hudds bigger than Blackburn ?

No

Blackburn are a club that have fallen back down to their natural level after successful times and have disillusioned fans. Huddersfield are slightly above their natural level after a period of time at a lower level.

Rovers will be in the top 6.

with the players they still have at their club, they should finish in the top one !
  • edited August 2012
    wouldn't surprise me.
  • edited August 2012
    Henry , Rovers do have a huge advantage on us and many others in terms of quality of players, but they have a very unpopular manager, who I think will get the tin tac by Christmas, along with a lot of negativity, this could count against them.

No reason why they can't appoint a good replacement and do well late on a la Wendies, just my pennies worth.
  • £8 for a bloke who has only done it in League 1....incredible. Nothing against Rhodes but with it being Blackbrun I hope he flops big time!
  • £8 for a bloke who has only done it in League 1....incredible. Nothing against Rhodes but with it being Blackbrun I hope he flops big time!

I reckon we could afford him at that price....;-)

• Henry , Rovers do have a huge advantage on us and many others in terms of quality of players, but they have a very unpopular manager, who I think will get the tin tac by Christmas, along with a lot of negativity, this could count against them.

No reason why they can't appoint a good replacement and do well late on a la Wendies, just my pennies worth.

I think Kean will turn it to his, and the teams, advantage.

And even if he is sacked, as you say, they have a good enough squad to go up.

This.
  • Jordan who?
  • Does anyone remember the last time we actually knew for sure how much we received for a player?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!