Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• who will buy this wonderful player?
  • Why the Dickens would we want to sign Fagan?
  • I reckon he'll definitely be mates with BWP.
  • French club are interested in him - Nancy
  • he should hit the bullseye
  • on the subject of fagans wages, I bet he asks for more
  • lol very good macronate :-)
  • Like the sound of Eddie Johnson, boy he's got some pace!
  • If that's Eddie Johnson the USA international at Fulham, he makes Lisbie & Leaburn look positively prolific.

And as for Marcus Bent; not even funny. The absolute epitomy of our demise. Nothing but loathing for the leech and I'm far from alone.

• Latest FR offering:

Burnley to bid 700k for Wagstaff.

• Sponsored links:

• snap their fecking hand off
  • lol mike nice one ;-)
  • latest from Football Rumours

Jeffry Schlupp will join on a season long loan ahead of Tuesday nights game v Den Bosch.

Now, a young German from Leicester so could have legs to it. Scored 6 in 9 games on loan at Brentford last season I think. Believe he is only 18 but under six foot.

• Burnley will bid for either Chris Taylor Or Scott Wagstaff after Eagles moves to Bolton

both players would cost around 1M although Wagstaff is the younger player

Wagstaff at 1million is a joke.
  • Almost everything on football rumours is a joke.

When something posted on there turns out to be true it's usually because it was taken from Sky Sports or similar.
  • Schlupp would be a good signing. Can play wide left as well.
  • Spoke to Tony craigs birds little bro yesterday. Some of you probably know little Tom from up bexleyheath. He said the Tony Craig rumour is a load of shyte and ain't happening so we can forget that one
  • I think the fees being discussed are a joke but there is a connection with Eddie Howe because Waggy spent time on loan at Bournemouth.Danny Green's signing means he is not an automatic choice.
  • The schlupp rumour has a lot of legs to it! I was told this last week! Watch this space!
  • Schlupp Schlupp its in his kicks
    Oh yes it is it
  • Sponsored links:

• Schlupp Schlupp its in his kicks
    Oh yes it is it

Showing your age there, Henry!
  • When was the last German to play for us. Was it the brilliantine Dietmar Bruck ?
  • Andersen, yesterday.
  • I meant not a triallist. A signed player.
  • Mart, I believe Cher had a hit with it also. : - )
  • Andersen, yesterday.
    LOL!
  • Schlupp would be a class signing provided it is permanent
  • Schlupp would be a class signing provided it is permanent

Played 70mins for Leicester against Valencia yesterday and signed a 3 year contract last year. Loan only methinks.
  • I would be delighted if he came in on loan but I can't see that happening - he seems now to be a key member of Leicester's squad if not their 1st XI.
  • edited July 2011
    If memory serves then didn't Leicester sign a whole load of premiership loans last season ? If that's the line they want to take this season also then Schlupp may well be surplus. I doubt many prem teams have sorted out the loan players yet. Usually happens a bit later. Might be legs in this yet ,
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!