Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol City v Charlton - Poll, team news, views, MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Gone for a draw - 1-1 in the hope that I am hopelessly wrong (as usual) and we win
  • team news from bbc london

Elliot, Murty, Holland, Ward, Basey; Soares, Racon, Bailey, Spring; Dickson, Kandol

didnt catch all the subs but Burton, Ambrose, Randolph were there.
  • Confirmation on OS:

Charlton: Elliot; Murty, Basey, Holland, Ward; Racon, Soares, Spring, Bailey; Dickson, Kandol. Subs: Randolph, Moutaouakil, Ambrose, Sam, Burton.

Bristol City: Basso, Orr, Fontaine, Carey, McAllister, McIndoe, Skuse, Johnson, Williams, Adebola, Styvar. Subs: Sproule, Akinde, John, Henderson, Iriekpen.

Referee: K Friend
  • Charlton: Elliot; Murty, Basey, Holland, Ward; Racon, Soares, Spring, Bailey; Dickson, Kandol. Subs: Randolph, Moutaouakil, Ambrose, Sam, Burton.

Bristol City: Basso, Orr, Fontaine, Carey, McAllister, McIndoe, Skuse, Johnson, Williams, Adebola, Styvar. Subs: Sproule, Akinde, John, Henderson, Iriekpen.

Referee: K Friend
  • Youga suspended for one match for picking up five yellows.
  • So... what's the team?
  • how many we taking?
  • 3- 1 City

Burton to open the scoring, we are all starting to believe then they will get three in the last twenty
  • We always win on a Tuesday night, (well the last two times) 3-1 to us. Dixon to score anytime 100/30 with Paddy Power is a decent bet
  • some good value to be had for 1st goalscorer with bluesq.
    soares,spring & bailey all 20/1
    dickson 11/1

my money is gonna go on racon @ 28/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone got a link for commentary from BBC? BBC Bristol online seems to be playing music and have nothing to do with the football.
  • Interesting line up, looks like he's gone for the narrow midfield Curbishley style. Unless it's some sort of diamond type formation? Not actually sure who's playing in the middle and who's playing out wide out of those four.

Glad Dickson has kept his place and good to see Racon is back.

Such a different team to this time last year. Out of the midfield and two strikers, only Racon had started a game for us last season, and he barely played all season.
  • [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]Anyone got a link for commentary from BBC? BBC Bristol online seems to be playing music and have nothing to do with the football.

Go to the top of this page...
  • A routine 2-0 win for City I'd imagine.
  • I'm going for a 2-1 City win,

Dicko will put us ahead after 17 minutes, we will hold out till half time then in the 65th minute they will equalise with Adebola poking in a header from a free kick and in the 78th minute they will score with Gavin Williams scoring from the edge of the area from an uncleared corner..............same old typical Charlton

But hey who knows, I would have said the same last week so,

COME ON YOU REDS!!!
  • Not actually sure who's playing in the middle and who's playing out wide out of those four.

Good point, we potentially have four CMers. The last couple of games Soares has played on the right, so I'd guess he'll start there. Who goes wide on the left I don't know, Racon looks better to me as a defensive CMer, perhaps Spring?
  • Been listening to Talkshite and that shitbag Ray Houghton has been sticking the knife in as usual.

Palace twat.
  • how many games on tonight
  • You have to say Parky has at least built his own team. Of that 11, only two, Holland and Bailey, survive from Pardew's final match...
  • According to Stanmore, between 4-500 nutters there !

Right, lets set some ground rules from the start.

1. Yes, we all know we are doomed, our club is dead, RIP etc etc, so we don't need to be reminded tonight. Habitual miseries please be banished to your front room for an evening of rubbish soaps with the wife.

2. Yes, we all know that we don't operate a swear filter. That is because we hope that most adults can type a message without developing tourettes. So when we do concede goals tonight (and i'm sure there are plenty that will tell you we will), then its going to be a blast and botheration night, not a f*** and w***ers one.

OK ?

That is all :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• whats he saying
  • we dont swear
  • Travelling nutters deserve a medal
  • C'mon you reds
  • Charlton Vim and Vigour - commentator
  • Don't you mean whites??? lol
  • So anything happening?
  • Just spoke to a mate at the game, poor old Stumpy.... I have a low opinion of Kandor and have told them I would dance naked on Plumstead Common if he scores!
  • Peter Beagrie - We've got Dickinson up front - Brizzle player should have got a yellow at least