Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derby Away - Potential Lifers Coach Details

123457»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I can give you the cash in the Lib before the Palace game.

Watch out for moths everyone....

Oi read the post at the top of the board Bailey boy nice be nice!! Same applies to you MCS we are one big brotherhood

[cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]eye eye captain medders

Please can you try quoting properly :-)
  • Options
    well i'd need a postal code or something to drive towards with the Shat Nav...

And also Curb_It Neasden and Derby are different but i'd rather be in Derby with a load of nutters singing about Charlton than a load of students, russians and poles singing about Vodka
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIWasLittleBoy[/cite]So are you on the fun bus then Ledge

Nah don't do coaches. but thanks anyway :-)
  • Options
    News !! Derby are only going to give us 50 places as they will still be in a relegation fight and need all the home support they can. ;-)
  • Options
    ha ha ha
  • Options
    Just a quick reminder if anyone wants to meet me tomorrow to drop of their money for the coach to Derby, please drop me a whisper
  • Options
    can you make it in the lib tomorrow as quite a few will be in there,i dont know if i am going to bother with a booze tomorrow are u in the upper north i will sort u out then ?
  • Options
    No booze tomorrow NSS......surely you have a couple, i will probably be in the lower tomorrow rather than the Upper,
  • Options
    i have been on the wagon since 1st jan,trying to lose some weight,can't even be bovvered to have a booze tomorrow
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]No booze tomorrow NSS......surely you have a couple, i will probably be in the lower tomorrow rather than the Upper,[/quote]

Would like to pay before match if poss. last time we paid AFKA he stood opposite the cashpoint prior to the game. Are you doing the same tonight? If so how will we recognise you other than you will be standing with a handfull of tenners
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kimbo i will be in the COn and Lib before the game, if you know AFKA, give him the money and he ca npass it on to me
  • Options
    WIWLB> can you check your whispers?
  • Options
    WIWALB i am he with amazing ginger beard, get steve to point me out and i can pay you. Cheers Ollie
  • Options
    I'll be in the lib as well, I'm the small quiet one with a moody look.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Kimbo i will be in the COn and Lib before the game, if you know AFKA, give him the money and he ca npass it on to me[/quote]

I dont know AFKA, only passed on money to him once for sponsorship. Coudl you whisper me your bank details and i can make payment when i get home, might be easier
    Kim
  • Options
    WIWLB - may be worth updating with who paid you last night etc?
  • Options
    you are having a laugh aint yer he was completely bladdered ;-) luckily for me boogica who was with him can confirm my lot payed.
  • Options
    D was balddered but he had his sheet and a pen to fill it in and the boss took it away for a while to mark off who was in the lib and who was paying i am sure things will be ok.

i really cant wait for this day out messy your damn right it is going to be messy

D any thoughts on a boozer is the Brunswick on the cards
  • Options
    Thanks for your kind comments NSS..

Great minds think alike WSS... The people who still OWE MONEY are as follows:

Player 2
    Adam the Addick 2
    Dave Mehmet 2
    Supa Clive 2
    Buckshee 1
    Roseandcrown 1
    Kimbo 2
    Suzi Sausage 3
    Uncle 2
    Dazzler 21 2
    Blackheathaddick 2
    Killers Beard 4
    Red Army 1

There is a reserve list now, so i would strongly urge everyone to

With this in mind to be fair to everyone can you please confirm your intentions for the trip and when you intend to make payment

Regards

WIWLB
  • Options
    sorry mate you were bladdered
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No i wasnt, i was able to navigate my way home to Morden after missing the last train to London, and sat on tube, busting for p155.............thats a man thats in control not bladdered
  • Options
    If the coach is a kings ferry do you think they would pick up in medway?
  • Options
    Sorry mate its not a Kings Ferry, so the answer to the other question is a no i am afraid
  • Options
    Hi
    Really want to come and very keen to pay but not able to go to pub to do so. Can you whisper me your address and i will post £ to you
    Kim
  • Options
    WIWLB, are there any spare spaces mate? got another that wants to tag along