Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Derby Away - Potential Lifers Coach Details

Comments

• how many seats left now?
  • would love to but funds are limited so will have to stick to Southampton away and meet a uncle and Cous, killing to birds with one stone
  • Update on the coach, 20 seats now remain on the 72 seater coach. Please find a list of the confirmed names and number of seats. If have left you off the list or have your numbers wrong please let me know.

Cheers

WIWLB

Henry Irving 2
    Player 2
    WIWLB 6
    Adam the Addick 2
    No 1 In Sth London 3
    NLA 2
    Curb It 2
    Glass Half Empty 2
    Red Army 1
    WSS 1
    Friend or Defoe 1
    Dave Mehmet 2
    Supa Clive 2
    North Stand Steve 6
    Buckshee 1
    Roseandcrown 1
    Kimbo 2
    MCS 1
    AFKA Bartram 1
    Boogica 2
    Robbo on the Wing 1
    Suzi Sausage 3
    Dave Storry 1
    Uncle 2
    FatRob 1
    Dazzler 21 2
  • Can I stick my name down for this. I'll come back with any additionals. Thanks.
  • Henry Irving 2
    Player 2
    WIWLB 6
    Adam the Addick 2
    No 1 In Sth London 3
    NLA 2
    Curb It 2
    Glass Half Empty 2
    Red Army 1
    WSS 1
    Friend or Defoe 1
    Dave Mehmet 2
    Supa Clive 2
    North Stand Steve 6
    Buckshee 1
    Roseandcrown 1
    Kimbo 2
    MCS 1
    AFKA Bartram 1
    Boogica 2
    Robbo on the Wing 1
    Suzi Sausage 3
    Dave Storry 1
    Uncle 2
    FatRob 1
    Dazzler 21 2

No OoohAaah???
  • edited January 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]

No OoohAaah???[/quote]

No falconwood_1either?
  • Let the train take the strain
  • And we now have scratch cards thanks to the generosity of an anonymous poster.
  • can you add me eddieaddick (NLA'S Brother) thanks
  • Can you add plus DR Addick. Now all you have to do is arrange for us all to sit together.

PS how do we get the money to you
  • Sponsored links:

• that was someone else i think will check with him
  • 16 seats left on the fun bus............dont forget it leaves B'heath at 8.30 in the hope we get to Derby between 11.30 and 12. This is an executive coach with a hot drinks machine, DVD's, and toilets, for it to remain at £12 per head we must get 72 on the fun bus.

Here is the run down

Cheers

WIWLB

Henry Irving 2
    Player 2
    WIWLB 6
    Adam the Addick 2
    No 1 In Sth London 3
    NLA 2
    Curb It 2
    Glass Half Empty 2
    Red Army 1
    WSS 1
    Friend or Defoe 1
    Dave Mehmet 2
    Supa Clive 2
    North Stand Steve 6
    Buckshee 1
    Roseandcrown 1
    Kimbo 2
    MCS 1
    AFKA Bartram 1
    Boogica 2
    Robbo on the Wing 1
    Suzi Sausage 3
    Dave Storry 1
    Uncle 2
    FatRob 1
    Dazzler 21 2
    Blackheathaddick 1
    Palcafc 2
    Eddieaddick 1
  • Is my 8 year old going to be allowed in the boozer?!
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]Is my 8 year old going to be allowed in the boozer?!

I'm sure the plan will be to find somewhere child friendly.
  • Put me down for 4 two tickets please,me and my daughter so would like seats together, just need to know how to get the cash to u and where abouts in blackheath is the pick up.
  • edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]Is my 8 year old going to be allowed in the boozer?!

I'm sure the plan will be to find somewhere child friendly.

I can always leave him in the coach if not!
  • Supa Clive i have a client in Derby who does occasionally i will give him a bell later and see if he can recomend a child friendly pub that accomadates away fans
  • Cheers WIWLB!
  • Put me down for 2 please
  • nearly full deano nearly full i cant wait already
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]nearly full deano nearly full i cant wait already[/quote]Neither can i mate, there are only 12 places left now boys and girls on the 72 seater, and no i am not going to hire out another there after,
  • make sure you make a subs list tho because people are bound to drop out due to one thing or another. Tho once you've go their money thats good.

as said im happy to transfer online as im sure a number of us in the modern world are.
  • If anyone wants to make payment online please whisper me and i will whisper back my bank details and the amout due, thanks
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]If anyone wants to make payment online please whisper me and i will whisper back my bank details and the amout due, thanks[/quote]

"I am a Nigerian businessman and would like you to whisper me your bank details.................."
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]If anyone wants to make payment online please whisper me and i will whisper back my bank details and the amout due, thanks[/quote]

"I am a Nigerian businessman and would like you to whisper me your bank details.................."[/quote] LOL.......and i work in Customs please show me your papers
  • Done thanks, transferred 24 but if it goes up due to numbers Ill transfer rest over.

B
  • "Oh, bugger !".
  • where will you be before the Palace game and will give you the money there
  • Just a quick update on the coach there are only some 8 spaces now left
  • Can you add another 1 with me please. thanks