Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derby Away - Potential Lifers Coach Details

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2009
    WIWLB what are the possible pick up points as me and my plus 1 will have to tube and or train it across from Neasden to somewhere i.e charlton or summin?

or i may be able to get them to drive somewhere?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]WIWLB what are the possible pick up points as me and my plus 1 will have to tube and or train it across from Neasden to somewhere i.e charlton or summin?

or i may be able to get them to drive somewhere?[/quote]

Initially i did look at doing 3 / 4 pick up points, but after taking on board some of the peoples views on here it was agreed that we would leave from Bexleyheath, i hope that this does not affect you in anyway and if it does we will try to sort something out

WIWLB
  • Options
    There are just FIVE (5) seats now left, i would guess that they will be gone by the end of the day if not the end of the end of the week, so if you was thinking about it, now is the time to make up your mind.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]WIWLB what are the possible pick up points as me and my plus 1 will have to tube and or train it across from Neasden to somewhere i.e charlton or summin?

or i may be able to get them to drive somewhere?

Initially i did look at doing 3 / 4 pick up points, but after taking on board some of the peoples views on here it was agreed that we would leave from Bexleyheath, i hope that this does not affect you in anyway and if it does we will try to sort something out

WIWLB

Where about in Bexley Heath - plenty of time to organise ;o)
  • Options
    dazzler... surely to god it would not be worth comeing from neasden to get on a coach to go to derby?

and will it make a difference to you whereabouts in bexleyheath it would be?
  • Options
    That's a confirmed 4 for the Killer Clan please.
  • Options
    wellthat makes one then dunnit?

i had a mate that wanted to let me know when worked out work schedules. but no doubt you will get a few people drop out for one reason or another so hopefully she can get on if space.
  • Options
    "i had a mate that wanted to let me know when worked out work schedules. but no doubt you will get a few people drop out for one reason or another so hopefully she can get on if space."

She can sit on my lap if she likes!
  • Options
    ONE MORE SPACE LEFT....................GOING TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER................well done lifers and friends good turn out............71 seats sold in a week
  • Options
    Here is the list with one seat remaining if i have missed anyone off, or the numbers are incorrect please notify me now:

Henry Irving 2
    Player 2
    WIWLB 12
    Adam the Addick 2
    No 1 In Sth London 3
    NLA 2
    Curb It 2
    Glass Half Empty 2
    Red Army 1
    WSS 1
    Friend or Defoe 1
    Dave Mehmet 2
    Supa Clive 2
    North Stand Steve 6
    Buckshee 1
    Roseandcrown 1
    Kimbo 2
    MCS 1
    AFKA Bartram 1
    Boogica 2
    Robbo on the Wing 1
    Suzi Sausage 3
    Dave Storry 1
    Uncle 2
    FatRob 1
    Dazzler 21 2
    Blackheathaddick 2
    Palcafc 2
    Eddieaddick 1
    Badger 2
    CAFC Bourne 2
    Killers Beard 4
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks for organising this WIWLB - should be a great day regardless of where we are in the league and if we have anything to play for!
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Thanks for organising this WIWLB - should be a great day regardless of where we are in the league and if we have anything to play for!
    I havent done anything, just made a few calls, put loads of posts up, had the arse chewed off of me by the old woman for over commiting (ye who have little faith)...............the response from everyone has been great, its a shame certain players cant show the passion the fans do on this site, if they did we wouldnt be in this situation we currently face ourselves in.
  • Options
    Most importantly - are you going to spend the whole day whinging ? Or might you crack a smile or two?
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Most importantly - are you going to spend the whole day whinging ? Or might you crack a smile or two?
    Pot kettle black springs to mind there B...... i hope you wont have the shakes at 8.30 and can wait until we get to Derby before you have your first pint as there is no drinking on the coach......
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    blimey did someone edit the correct quoting for him or did he manage it all by himself?

ill do my best. always got my hipflask if i cant manage.
  • Options
    Do you ever stop moaning B
  • Options
    I think we should have a sweep stake on the coach on how many minutes it takes Curb-it to complain about something...........
  • Options
    moaning? i reckon there might be tough competition for that considering how many moany old b'stards we have on here.
  • Options
    Stop being so aggressive B........
  • Options
    Coach has now been sold out all 72 seats accounted for............now the hard bit.............getting everyones money
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Coach has now been sold out all 72 seats accounted for............now the hard bit.............getting everyones money

WIWALB sounds as you know NLA and NSS if your in the pub before (Lib) the palarse game i will be there as probably will a fair few lifers in there, get either of them 2 to point me out, i will pay you then, alternatively at half time!!

Cheers

Ollie
  • Options
    WIWALB i will be with NLA before the palace game see you then and give you your cash m8
  • Options
    cheers lads
  • Options
    I know the spaces have all gone. I was hoping for another space now so can I put another +1 on the reserve list. thanks
  • Options
    Done Blackheath, if anyone cant make it can you please let me know asap
  • Options
    I can give you the cash in the Lib before the Palace game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I can give you the cash in the Lib before the Palace game.

Watch out for moths everyone....
  • Options
    eye eye captain medders
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I can give you the cash in the Lib before the Palace game.

Watch out for moths everyone....

Oi read the post at the top of the board Bailey boy nice be nice!! Same applies to you MCS we are one big brotherhood

[cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]eye eye captain medders
  • Options
    Sorry Dyer. Don't want it to go wight off