Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Humurous quotes relating to our situation

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2009
    'The truth, you can't handle the truth '. R. Murray: A Few Good (Chair) Men.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
  • Options
    March: just edit it, no-one'll know the difference...
  • Options
    "After discussing the situation yesterday, the overwhelming feeling was that Phil was the best man to lead us and rescue us from our current plight" - Richard Murray

Well, it made me laugh when I first read it...
  • Options
    "We're doomed" - Private Fraser.
  • Options
    I should have put my genuine quote from The Sun here. Anyway, at the risk of repeating myself.............

Parky was handed the manager’s job on a permanent basis, despite being responsible for one of the most inept displays by a caretaker since Hong Kong Phooey!
  • Options
    "I'm going out for a walk, I might be some time"
  • Options
    This is not the end or even the beginning of the end it may however be the end of the beginning
  • Options
    "Advancing the Addicks"
  • Options
    Charlton are like a box of chocolates...You never know what you are gonna get !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Doh!" Homer
  • Options
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? I mean like so many positive waves maybe we can't lose.
    Oddball (Kelly's Hero and mine as well)