Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

DONATE FOR OUR TROOPS...PLEASE

Comments

• Options
    DA9 fella u down the cons or the lib this weekend at all?

have some stuff already ---face wipes,soups,sweets.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]DA9 fella u down the cons or the lib this weekend at all?

have some stuff already ---face wipes,soups,sweets.

Not planned to mate, but can pop in the Cons Friday or Sunday night when I pick up or take my boy home?
  • Options
    DA9 dropped off a box of stuff to the Con Club--- has yours and the Nouthern fells name on it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]DA9 dropped off a box of stuff to the Con Club--- has yours and the Nouthern fells name on it.

Cheers mate, will be working Saturday but the northerner will be co-ordinating the boxes and donations on the day.
  • Options
    Bump & Update

We are arranging for people to be able to make cash donations if they so desire, this cash wil be used to purchase the forementioned items.

I will post again later today with details once finalised and agreed.
  • Options
    will drop some bits off on way up to city tonight to pick the good lady up....do i need to put name on it or just hand over to Tom.....may stay for beer as never been in charlton con club before.....guess like dartford steward be by the door....
  • Options
    If you're sending a load of Christmas cards, and want to donate to charity, how about buying them from Help for Heroes?

Help for Heroes cards
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]will drop some bits off on way up to city tonight to pick the good lady up....do i need to put name on it or just hand over to Tom.....may stay for beer as never been in charlton con club before.....guess like dartford steward be by the door....

Thanks for this, no steward on door, press the buzzer, let them know you are donating something for the troops collection on Saturday and I am sure they will let you have a beer.
  • Options
    Members Only ?
  • Options
    ??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well, you've "got" to be amember or pay Tom £2 haven't you ?
    D'you need the van at-all on Sunday or next week ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]well, you've "got" to be amember or pay Tom £2 haven't you ?
    D'you need the van at-all on Sunday or next week ?

Normally on a matchday, Tom will let someone have a beer outside of a mtachday, if its for the right reasons etc.

No, ok for van etc, will let you know if & when, cheers.

Do you supply as well as install carpet?
  • Options
    Indeed I do.
    Got some work in Guild Road, Erith tomorrow.
  • Options
    Whsiper me your mobile mate, got a friend moving flats in the next couple of weeks, looking for a quote and install etc, Thamesmead area.
  • Options
    Bumpety bump bump
  • Options
    E

When is teh final day you need this stuff as i might be getting loads of bits but my source is off work at the moment
  • Options
    No real date TBH, maybe continue it for the Saints next weekend at best (due to postal deadlines) and if my pal agrees to do it again (I'm working both weekends,so cant be there)

Can always arrange to meet offline somewhere, some time, under the clock at Waterloo, I'll wear a Carnation!!!
  • Options
    Red or White D ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Red or White D ?

Pink, as to stand out of course.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    how did this do?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]how did this do?[/quote]
  • Options
    let Mr Da9 tell you all on Monday went very well and very well done to the organisers.
  • Options
    Guy & Gals

This has been a great effort, we have bags & bags of stuff, plus, we collected £280 to go shopping with.

I would like to thank all that donated money or items, the staff, committe and doorman of both clubs for actively persuading donations :-), MOG & Rock Spectacle for the free advertising space, and my pal the northerner for doing most of the graft yesterday (I was at work).

Me & the northern fella are going shopping on Tuesday to buy shed loads of stuff (we go shopping Wednesday to pick out curtains!)

Once again, thanks to all who supported this effort, again we have shown Charlton people to be a special breed, and our football problems pale into signifigance when you consider the recipients of these gifts, and I cant state enough how much of a lift they get when they receive these items from home.

THANK YOU ALL
  • Options
    Still okay to bring stuff NEXT saturday (29th) ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Still okay to bring stuff NEXT saturday (29th) ?

Definitely, we will try and get as much sent before the xmas postal deadlines
  • Options
    nice one fella glad people dug deep to help the lads out.

As said last night ill try and get my bits sorted this week
  • Options
    Cheers D.....ps...you need to put the cap back on, nearly didn't rexcognize you lol
  • Options
    ha ha
  • Options
    MariaCAFC, myself and clan were happy to do our bit, it was the only thing that made us feel good out of the whole day yesterday!

Good luck out there to the boys and girls who are representing their country with such pride.