Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boo Boys Question!

13»

Comments

• Options
    That fecking feeeeeesh can feck off what the feck is that about

I HATE THE FECKING FEESH and it is those that boo that say feesh as one behind me stopped booing to say feeesh then booed every time youa got the ball
  • Options
    The booing threads are soooooooooo boring...If the team performs and fights even if we lose then people will respect that. Rolling over and playing dead as this bunch of individuals seem to do at the drop of a hat and they get what they deserve at the End of the game. And I will say again, 90% was directed at our illustrious leader.....Ive said my piece, so I'll leave it at that.

And for the record I dont boo and never would....maybe if people vented there spleen at our manager rather than debating booing would be more effective.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]The booing threads are soooooooooo boring...If the team performs and fights even if we lose then people will respect that. Rolling over and playing dead as this bunch of individuals seem to do at the drop of a hat and they get what they deserve at the End of the game. And I will say again, 90% was directed at our illustrious leader.....Ive said my piece, so I'll leave it at that.

And for the record I dont boo and never would....maybe if people vented there spleen at our manager rather than debating booing would be more effective.

I think most people here have said exactkly what you have said, boo at the end!!! Noty during the match though.