Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official Palarse vs Charlton Thread...

Comments

• Options
    stone normally more but seeing as we are playing them bstds most on here are there

Tel, Steves there spoke to him earlier
  • Options
    http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/topsport/display.var.2455173.0.all_square_between_eagles_and_addicks.php
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]We don't seem to link any moves together. Does Pardew teach them to pass it short and move?
    Or is it just head down and lump it forward?

Don't understand why he always says 'his teams always try to play football', because thats not what we've seen often enough in the last year or so.

At times we have, but there's been more games in which we've mainly just hoofed the ball.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Lots of Lifers on here, is this usual for a match? First time I've had to endure it![/quote]

You need to get out more Dave ;-)
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Palace commentator reckons they will nick one and close up shop
  • Options
    But he's praising Pards
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Don't understand why he always says 'his teams always try to play football', because thats not what we've seen often enough in the last year or so.

At times we have, but there's been more games in which we've mainly just hoofed the ball.

Classic example of the Pardew spin that gets up some peoples noses, a blind man on a galloping horse could see we play predominantly long ball football. I don't really like it but I wouldn't mind if it was what suited our squad like it did for Stoke last season but apart from the centre backs and Weaver all the starting 11 are under 6' tall, can't see where Pards expects hoof ball to get us?
  • Options
    No idea who this Charlton fan on the radio is.....not sure he is making much sense
  • Options
    That'll be Bob Lawrence, used to present Charlton Live - He's the lone Charlton voice
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    According to my brother who's there midfield is non existent.
  • Options
    We're now currently the only goaless game in the division - what chance it lasting to 90 mins?
  • Options
    No Changes for us
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    No changes for us at HT.
  • Options
    here we go....Come on Charlton, get it together
  • Options
    Carm on-- Very much in this...
  • Options
    C'mon U Reds!!!
  • Options
    Havent heard Ambrose mentioned much....no change there then
  • Options
    just spoke to eddieaddick, FatRob who posts on here has gone missing pissed up and lost in shit hurst park how funny
  • Options
    Charlton starting well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So according to those there ....... the "back 4 are awful" and the "midfield is non existent."

Weaver and Varney must be playing a blinder betwwwn them to hold Palace goal less on their own

;o)
  • Options
    shit how close was that
  • Options
    missed from 3 yds
  • Options
    Wow that was close Iffel mised open goal from 3 yards...
  • Options
    sort it out pards
  • Options
    aaaargh, how did he miss, thank god for that
  • Options
    Let off. Let's hope Lady Luck is going to be with us all the way tonight?!
  • Options
    Things like that change matches..

CARM ON YOU REDS!
  • Options
    VFR sounding great!!!!!
  • Options
    I'd like Gray on now. He's our top scorer.