Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Official Palarse vs Charlton Thread...

Normally match thread stuff on here "Guys"

Carm on!

Comments

• Not long to go now, starting to feel confident, unlike me, must be the bev!
  • Had 2 tickets for myself and my son, but for bl**dy work reasons I had to give my ticket to my son's friend a couple of hours ago. Aaaaargh!!!

So I will be on here with the rest of you tonight ... in between working of course!
  • Very annoying, nothing that a win wont cure though
  • edited September 2008
    CAFC lineup: Weaver, Youga, Hudson, Primus, Crainie Bailey, Holland, Ambrose, Sam, Bouazza, Varney. Subs: Elliot, Semedo, Todorov, Gray and one other sub the bloke of Palace Radio didn't mention I'd guess its Basey.

Palace unchanged from the weekend - Paddy Mac starts, get after him Varns, we all know how much he dislikes pacy strikers.

Gotta keep the ball on the deck tonight and get Varney and the wingers running at Paddy.
  • No ZZ? Agree no long balls, they will come straight back
  • Come on you Addicks!

Be great to get a couple of quick goals and put this mob away early.

First goal scorers please......
  • Oh, could be ZZ as the missing man on the bench, or Jon Jo for that matter, like I say they missed one of the subs out when they announced the teams.
  • Would have thought ZZ would be back.

Toddy on in the 68th minute, scores after 72 mins :-)
  • Fancy Bailey to get one tonight.
  • come on you reds, i hate that stripey scum, we HAVE to win!
  • Sponsored links:

• So what happened to this then ?

"But we had a few low performances and I'll have to look at the selection of the side because there are one or two who are desperate to have a go now.
    "I've got three or four players who are champing at the bit to play. I've stuck with the core of this side but they're coming up a bit inconsistent."

How are Youga and Crannie still starting ?
  • Our forwards look *really* lightweight to me. Pass em off the pitch and run at the carthorse in the centre. Bit hairy at Sth Norwood tonight apparently.
  • Anywhere to get commentry?

COME ON YOU REDS
  • bbc london radio
  • I we are gonn hit it long at all its got to have some purpose, balls over the top down the channels and the like. Big Onus on Ambrose and the wingers to get up, around and beyond Varney quickly tonight otherwise he'll get horribly isolated and I can't see him out muscling the Palace centre backs.

ZiZi confirmed on bench. Strong bench that, very strong.
  • edited September 2008
    Why is BBC London Radio now saying: "Due to rights restrictions we are unable to bring you...blah blah blah"?
  • according to bbc site it is ZZ
  • got radio london but keeps statiing that due to rights restrictions they cannot bring me the program???
  • Got the CPFC premium site up and running but don't fancy listening to a couple of Nigels bang on.

Anywhere else you can listen to it?
  • anyone else having a problem?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Got the CPFC premium site up and running but don't fancy listening to a couple of Nigels bang on.

Anywhere else you can listen to it?

Think they'll probably switch to the BBC commentary when the time comes - I'm hoping so anyway as it's all I can get! To be fair they've been pretty even handed in the build up although one of em reckons they've got the best midfield in the Championship!!!
  • I am getting the same message from radiomaps...I was getting so excited, listening to the preamble! Also, proxify is limited to paid subscribers due to high volume, which wasn't the case just a few minutes ago. Lots of Lifers, I suspect...

I guess I have to rely on you lot!
  • I'm really not a techie but i think the nigel's site might be the best route if you aren't in earshot of 94.9fm or the sky channel??????
  • trouble is that it is subscription only
  • I'll keep updates coming though and i'm sure others will..

Carm on you reds!
  • It's a good starting line-up if he does actually plan to play it on the floor. If we hoof it to Varney who has nobody around him then we're in trouble.
  • Yea they're not too bad actually. Talking about Tango selling the club -nothing else happening at the moment.
  • They're so obsessed with claiming we're not their rivals. Hilarious.
    Batter them now Charlton. 3pts and back in the play offs.
  • Keep the Nigel's stuff coming Valley11.

Hudson getting stick already..

Seems 451 for both sides..

Carm on!
  • managed to get it on a standalone radio, bloody internet