Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official Palarse vs Charlton Thread...

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]all wankers

couldn't agree more!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite] We can still have a good season but it looks less and less likely.

That's what we were all saying at many points last season. And then we said "two year plan, next season is the one".

Whoops.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Spoke to a Bloke I respect after last Saturday and he said it's clear that Charlton as a side hasn't bottomed out yet from the relegation.

He looks spot on.

Pardew isn't the man and hasn't been for me since the Blackpool 4-2 defeat last year.

We are in the proper shit.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]7am here....boy am I going to be a miserable git today[/quote]

Feel for you mate - at least I only have another 6 hours to go before the days over and I can have a beer now. So can you mind ;-)
  • Options
    cuppa tea mate....then get some work done....back to the cold next week.....geez Im not bloody happy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Losing to them is bad but it really does open the drawer marked where do we go from here. We can still have a good season but it looks less and less likely. If we go behind we seem to lack the conviction and ideas to get back into it

As opposed to out three defeats from winning positions you mean?

Early days still I suppose but nothing really seems to be improving from last season, or the season before. Are we really suppoosed to believe that Pardew's two year plan involves being rubbish for 18months and then suddenly becoming miraculously brilliant for the last 6 months?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Losing to them is bad but it really does open the drawer marked where do we go from here. We can still have a good season but it looks less and less likely. If we go behind we seem to lack the conviction and ideas to get back into it

As opposed to out three defeats from winning positions you mean?

Early days still I suppose but nothing really seems to be improving from last season, or the season before. Are we really suppoosed to believe that Pardew's two year plan involves being rubbish for 18months and then suddenly becoming miraculously brilliant for the last 6 months?

Evidently that's the plan.

In fact, that's exactly how he got West Ham promoted........ !
  • Options
    The bluff has ended.
  • Options
    Where do we go on Saturday against a good looking Ipswich, can't afford three defeats in a week, or three home defeats in a row... same old problem as last season, still Pards teams always do well in the second half of the season... well except us.
  • Options
    *along the wrists, not across*