Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    Aliens show up in the most unlikely places. I remember at school sitting in an English literature class and getting hit in the head with a copy of the Canterbury tales. That was my first encounter with a flying chaucer.
    I miss the flag button sometimes
  • Options
    What do you call a can opener that doesn’t work?

A can’t opener.
  • Options
    I went to the baths today and took a pee in the deep end.

Lifeguard blew his whistle so loud, that I nearly fell in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    The world's leading expert on European wasps walks into a record shop.

He asks the assistant “Do you have ‘European Vespidae Acoustics Volume 2? I believe it was released this week.”

“Certainly,” replies the assistant. “Would you like to listen before you buy it?”

"That would be wonderful," says the expert, and puts on a pair of headphones.

He listens for a few moments and says to the assistant, “I'm terribly sorry, but I am the world's leading expert on European wasps and this is not accurate at all. I don't recognize any of those sounds. Are you sure this is the correct recording?”

The assistant checks the turntable, and replies that it is indeed European Vespidae Acoustics Volume 2. The assistant apologizes and lifts the needle onto the next track.

Again the expert listens for a few moments and then says to the assistant, "No, this just can't be right! I've been an expert in this field for 43 years and I still don't recognize any of these sounds."

The assistant apologizes again and lifts the needle to the next track.

The expert throws off the headphones as soon as it starts playing and is fuming with rage. 

"This is outrageous false advertising! I am the world's leading expert on European wasps and no European wasp has ever made a sound like the ones on this record!"

The manager of the shop overhears the commotion and walks over.

"What seems to be the problem, sir?"

"This is an outrage! I am the world's leading expert on European wasps. Nobody knows more about them than I do. There is no way in hell that the sounds on that record were made by European wasps!"

The manager glances down and notices the problem instantly.

"I'm terribly sorry, sir. It appears we've been playing you the bee side."
    And there was I throughout the big build-up, expecting it to be a pun on Sting.
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Just met a Chinese drug dealer, he said "have you seen my cocaine?" I said, "not since he starred in Zulu."
    Almost certainly, probably racist!
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Just met a Chinese drug dealer, he said "have you seen my cocaine?" I said, "not since he starred in Zulu."
    Is a pun on someone's accent really racist ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    R0TW said:
    Is a pun on someone's accent really racist ?
    Almost certainly not 
  • Options
    The spider in my bedroom is called Cotton Eyed Joe because I want to know where did he come from, where did he go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two crabs are eating a millionaire at the bottom of the sea. One looks at the other and asks, "Does this taste a bit rich to you?"
  • Options
    edited June 6
    My wife asked me how to think the unthinkable... Me: With an Itheberg

------------

Did you hear about the man who broke the record with the largest trainers in the world.

No small feat

------------

What do houses wear to parties... Address
  • Options
    I got an invite to a fancy dress party so I went dressed as a fish. When I got there i found it was a joke as no one else was in costume.
    I was done up like a kipper
  • Options
    I went to one of those with just my y-fronts on as a premature ejaculation.  The host asked 'How is that then?
    I said, 'I've come in me pants'
  • Options
    I went to one of those with just my girlfriend on my back and said I was a snail. The host asked 'How is that then?

I said 'That's Michelle'