Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    Fella on a Beano with his pals gets totally slaughtered and toward the end of the night throws up in the middle of the bar all down his brand new expensive shirt.
    "What am I going to do?!!" He says to his pals. "My wife bought me this shirt.She's going to go f******g  mental when she sees sick all over it!"
    "Don't worry" says one of his mates. " Say it was someone else. Say you were walking through the bar and some bloke threw up all over your shirt as you walked past. Say he offered to pay for the cleaning and put money in the shirt pocket to cover it..Here, I' m putting £20 in there now" said his ever loyal friend.
    *Brilliant!" Says the fella as he starts heading off on the long walk home.
    He finally gets through his front door and there waiting on the stairs is his wife. She hits the roof when she sees the vomit all over his expensive shirt. But the fella explains what happened and how the bloke who did it put £20 in the shirt pocket to pay for the damage.
    His wife reaches into the pocket. "Hold on." she says "There's £40 in there??"

The fella says " Oh yeah..He also shit in my pants."
    One of the great ones, courtesy of Clement Freud.
  • Options
    Fella on a Beano with his pals gets totally slaughtered and toward the end of the night throws up in the middle of the bar all down his brand new expensive shirt.
    "What am I going to do?!!" He says to his pals. "My wife bought me this shirt.She's going to go f******g  mental when she sees sick all over it!"
    "Don't worry" says one of his mates. " Say it was someone else. Say you were walking through the bar and some bloke threw up all over your shirt as you walked past. Say he offered to pay for the cleaning and put money in the shirt pocket to cover it..Here, I' m putting £20 in there now" said his ever loyal friend.
    *Brilliant!" Says the fella as he starts heading off on the long walk home.
    He finally gets through his front door and there waiting on the stairs is his wife. She hits the roof when she sees the vomit all over his expensive shirt. But the fella explains what happened and how the bloke who did it put £20 in the shirt pocket to pay for the damage.
    His wife reaches into the pocket. "Hold on." she says "There's £40 in there??"

The fella says " Oh yeah..He also shit in my pants."
    One of the great ones, courtesy of Clement Freud.
    At least the second time it’s been on this forum
  • Options
    May be an image of football bedroom and text

Photo of David Coote's bedroom revealed.
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    My mate has a bad stutter, and by the time he told us his nanna had died, we were all singing hey jude
    As someone who has stuttered all my life, I resemble that remark.
  • Options
    edited March 2
    Quasimodo the reclusive Hunchback of Notre Dame established a new method to make the great Cathedral bells peal and chime by swinging on a rope and bashing them with his feet.
    One day he slipped and thudded into the bell nose first which knocked him out and he fell from the tower onto the ground.
    A crowd gathered round the strange man lying there and somebody asked who he was. A man replied 'I don't know his name, but his face rings a bell'.
  • Options
    No description available
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    No description available
    This happened to me in the early 80’s 

I got a 10gear racing bike just as all my mates got BMX’s. 

Still used to go over the ramps we made over the park. The half second waiting to hit the ground was not fun. 
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    No description available
    That’s a loose wheel!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Dave: "There's no way I could work for that wanker after what he said to me"

Phil: "What did he say?"

Dave: "You're fired"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What have puppies and short sighted gynecologists got in common ?.......they both have wet noses.
  • Options
    edited April 18
    I found this one in Scotland, near the border.

• Options
    That a caulie dog?
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    That a caulie dog?
    That’s the joke. 

A border caulie