Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    ''I accidentally drunk a bottle of invisible ink last night. I’m still in hospital waiting to be seen!''

''I was at the airport and there was a bloke fast asleep on the baggage carousel. I was worried but airport staff assured me he’d come around soon''

Mr Dick you obviously listen to Tony Blackburn's Sounds of the 60's early on a Saturday morning!

• Options
    ''I accidentally drunk a bottle of invisible ink last night. I’m still in hospital waiting to be seen!''

''I was at the airport and there was a bloke fast asleep on the baggage carousel. I was worried but airport staff assured me he’d come around soon''

Mr Dick you obviously listen to Tony Blackburn's Sounds of the 60's early on a Saturday morning!

HaHa … you’re not wrong. But in fairness the carousel joke belongs to Dermot O’Leary
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

This is a prime example of why I like this thread. It made me think about the concept and my mind wandered over to thinking about that bird, the Oyster Catcher. You know, I mean, how fast do oysters run?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    MrWalker said:
    MrWalker said:
    My grandad was killed by a Zulu.

He was having a shit at Whipsnade and the roof fell in.
    Explain please?
    zoo loo
    Christ……that’s tenuous to say the least, more like a clue in a crossword puzzle if you ask me.🤔
    Sorry, didn't realise you were that thick

My grandad was killed by a Zulu - replace Zulu for Zoo Loo

Thats a great gag, cafcfan!
    To be fair he is having to explain it for the elderly 
    To be fair, he wasn’t killed by a Zulu or a zoo loo, he was killed by a roof. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    MrWalker said:
    MrWalker said:
    My grandad was killed by a Zulu.

Explain please?
    zoo loo
    Christ……that’s tenuous to say the least, more like a clue in a crossword puzzle if you ask me.🤔
    Sorry, didn't realise you were that thick

My grandad was killed by a Zulu - replace Zulu for Zoo Loo

Thats a great gag, cafcfan!
    To be fair he is having to explain it for the elderly 
    To be fair, he wasn’t killed by a Zulu or a zoo loo, he was killed by a roof. 
    That depends if he had tested positive for covid in the previous 28 days!!
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    _MrDick said:
    I went to the doctors last week. He told me I had no magnesium. I said 0mg
    My doctor told me I needed to be on a potassium-free diet.  I said "0K".

PS (look away now if you're not interested in pernicketyness) It doesn't take away from the humour and cleverness but yours should be 0Mg.  0mg looks like zero microgrammes.  Admittedly, 0Mg could be taken as zero Megagrammes but I'd expect people to use zero tonnes for that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Argentina win the World Cup, could we say it was inevitable?
  • Options
    What did the fish say when it swam into a wall?….. “Dam”
  • Options
    Bit early for the Christmas crackers mate
  • Options
    In this cost of living crisis I've decided to give 10% of my earnings to Charity.
    And maybe a couple of other strippers.