Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options

My wife asked me “is it just me or is the cat getting fat?”

Apparently “no it’s just you” wasn’t the right answer.

• Options
    VAR is currently reviewing the Roger Milla goal at the 1990 World Cup
  • Options
    I’m so fed up with my wife’s obsession with Cliff Richard, so we don’t talk any more.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Met Mike Tyson at the weekend.

He was telling me about his new bar. He said, “Monday through Saturday we’re a nudist bar.” 

I asked, “Well, what are you on a Sunday?”

He said: “We’re clothed.”
    Is that lispist?  Or even lithpitht?
  • Options
    My colander production firm has gone into administration. The last week has been a strain for all of us.
  • Options
    A group of nuns are marooned in the desert and are out of supplies apart from a bowl of flour. Mother superior suggests that they make one last loaf of bread to share. As they have no water she suggests that they take turns to pee in the bowl. One by one the nuns squat down and try to pee but to no avail. Finally its left to Sister Bertha, a rather large lady. She lifts up her gown and squats over the bowl. She tries to pee but can't and she strains so hard that she farts, blows all the flour away and the others piss themselves laughing. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se7oaks said:
    A group of nuns are marooned in the desert and are out of supplies apart from a bowl of flour. Mother superior suggests that they make one last loaf of bread to share. As they have no water she suggests that they take turns to pee in the bowl. One by one the nuns squat down and try to pee but to no avail. Finally its left to Sister Bertha, a rather large lady. She lifts up her gown and squats over the bowl. She tries to pee but can't and she strains so hard that she farts, blows all the flour away and the others piss themselves laughing. 
    Brilliant 
  • Options

Heard in the office earlier today, when one of my colleagues was on his way out the door.

‘Traci, if the invisible man comes to see me, tell him I can’t see him’

• Options

Getting my toy drone stuck up in a tree wasn’t the worse thing that happened to me today. 

But it’s up there.

• Options
    From my window I can see a skip full of Mick Jagger's old stage clothes. It's literally a Stone's throwaway.
  • Options

I asked my wife to dress up as my favourite Star Wars character for some sexy birthday fun. 

I walked into the bedroom that night... "Love, Jabba the Hut is not my favourite Star Wars character" I exclaimed, 

"Fuck off" she shouted "I haven't got dressed yet"

• Options
    I left my subterranean ascomycete fungus on the train, now my truffles are so far away...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I might have put this one on here a few years back but I think it’s worth another airing.
    Blind man goes into a supermarket, picks up his dog by the tail and starts to swing it round and round above his head.
    Manager approaches him and says...”Can I help you Sir?”
    ” No it’s OK thanks.......I’m just having a look round.”
  • Options
    stevec said:
    I left my subterranean ascomycete fungus on the train, now my truffles are so far away...
    A suggested improvement: I left my subterranean ascomycete fungus on the train yesterday; all my truffles seem so far away.
  • Options
    I won 2nd prize in a competition, they gave me a map of the night sky.
    It was a constellation prize..
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    For my girlfriends birthday I bought a map of the world and gave her a dart.

I told her where ever the dart lands I’d take her there! 

Im happy to announce that for 2 weeks in August we’re spending 2 lovely weeks by the fucking skirting board. 
    Oh well, it could have been Australia😀
    Have to be careful, I came for 1 year working holiday in 1993! 
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    For my girlfriends birthday I bought a map of the world and gave her a dart.

I told her where ever the dart lands I’d take her there! 

Im happy to announce that for 2 weeks in August we’re spending 2 lovely weeks by the fucking skirting board. 
    If she had thrown a 20, you could have taken her to see Twente Enschede play.