Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Quick survey: Ever been arrested???

Comments

• Options
    Never arrested, no points on my licence ever but I have had two parking tickets. I did get told off by a policeman for messing around in a derelict building when I was 11 though.
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Yes. I was helping a mate who was getting an unprovoked beating from a mad Turkish kebab shop owner and his family.

I was never charged with anything.
  • Options
    nope
  • Options
    yes. one night in greenwich nick.
  • Options
    I make that 35-30 so far in favour of the scum of the earth scourge of society brigade.

Interesting stuff.
  • Options
    a lot of innocent people getting arrested though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]a lot of innocent people getting arrested though.

We were all innocent dont you know ;)
  • Options
    Twice but only got a caution both times
  • Options
    well i amended mine to no so hope you took that into consideration as i was only jesting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]a lot of innocent people getting arrested though.

We were all innocent dont you know ;)

lol
  • Options
    Yes, a few times in the past. First time on Holmesdale Road terrace at Palace v Charlton League cup I think... stupidly went over to a copper who was laying into a Charlton fan, ended up in that portakabin being slapped about and having my leather jacket ripped to shreds by the cnuts. Let out of Norwood Nick at 3am.

Copper was your archetypal bullied at school, never got laid vindictive twat. He prolly still ain't got laid (other than by force)... (no I'm not still bitter about it at all LOL!)
  • Options
    Bloody hell ; where do i start...................

I feel deeply ashamed ; all yous guys are angels and its making me feel bad !
    I'm off down the axe-murderers pub !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]well i amended mine to no so hope you took that into consideration as i was only jesting.

I think we all just assumed that your "yes" was a given.
  • Options
    Yes...at Wolves in 1984 for threatening behaviour. It says something about the arrest though when the magistrate lets me off with a conditional discharge when it was so obvious that the arresting officer from West Midlands police was making up a story about what happened.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Yes...at Wolves in 1984 for threatening behaviour. It says something about the arrest though when the magistrate lets me off with a conditional discharge when it was so obvious that the arresting officer from West Midlands police was making up a story about what happened.

West Midlands Police had such a good reputation for honesty too especially the serious crime squad....:-)
  • Options
    Yep
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    No,Nay,Never.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: GorgeousGeorge[/cite]Yep

I can't believe that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wouldn't normally post on something like this, being out of the country, but feel strangely compelled to add my "no" to the list...
  • Options
    all those that said no havent lived

everyone should get nicked b4 they get to 40 it should be on your to do list
  • Options
    All those that said 'yes', were honest

All those that said 'no', lied .........

;o)
  • Options
    No, though had a couple of nearlies, one in particular over D&D a couple of months ago, managed to convince
  • Options
    Sadly - have to admit yes!

Misspent youth and all that!
  • Options
    No, never arrested or even had points on my driving licence.

I fought the law and the law lost.
  • Options
    Gettaway Spor... ! now that has shocked me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Gettaway Spor... ! now that has shocked me.

That's saying something! I wouldn't have thought much shocked you!

We all do stupid things when we are young - don't we? ;-)
  • Options
    yes. Just once.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]yes. Just once.

Mass murder?