Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Quick survey: Ever been arrested???

Comments

• Options
    Exactly BFR - and the other chaps that do a bit of moderating on here. I mean, do we know their criminal history? Are they qualified, or even responsible enough, to censor our rantings? I think we should be told!
    ;o)

Personally, I reckon AFKA has seen the back of a van on at least one occassion, but I reckon Lookie was probably too busy taking his Commodore 64 to bits and putting it back together again so it worked more efficiently to ever get into any trouble.
  • Options
    Goonerhater got arrested once for breaking into a £5 note
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]yes several

defended myself once did well but lost.

got a not guilty once, mind you when they said i wasnt known to OB at last one i nearly laughed out loud ![/quote]

So...for all the hang and flog 'em rhetoric you come out with for criminals you are a criminal yourself.

I bet you were mighty glad that flogging criminals wasn't around when you were in court...
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Nope - Pure as the driven Snow

Have accumulated 12 driving points in 10 years of driving though
  • Options
    Yep
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    BFR you really are jealous of GH aint u . Dont worry im sure u really have a life in ur cyber bubble. Just for u tho BFr i defended myself re a motoring offence but be warned was once in court for the shooting of a cyber geek.

DA9 i was let off re the £5 as it was a first offence.
  • Options
    Yes including once in Charlton after we beat liverpool 2-0 - I actually ended up get an apology from OB for wrongful arrest so it was worth it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Yep

What for, impersonating a worker?
  • Options
    Yes but not since turning 18.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes several times but the same as above not since i turned 18 lots of yoof activities
  • Options
    I'm starting to wonder about the company I keep on this board!

;-)
  • Options
    Sorry Weegie - another yes
  • Options
    Nope. Six points on my licence is my limit.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Its like Bad Lads Army on here !!

Everyone has done things in the past they're aren't proud of, or regretted. The secret, whether you got punished or not, is learning from them.

If i ever from now going forward ever got arrested for something, i'd be very disappointed with myself.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    So that's another YES then.
  • Options
    Nope and in my previous profession I've asked for the arrest of a suspect on more than one occassion. Does being on the other side of the coin count double?
  • Options
    yep
    drunk and disorderly just lobbed in a cell near covent garden
    threadkiller tried to bail me out lol
  • Options
    No.

Thinking back I can't believe I've never been arrested.
  • Options
    Yep.

Away games, and also abroad.
    Been a good boy recently ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep
  • Options
    Thrice yes. Released without charge twice.
  • Options
    NO.
  • Options
    No but failed a breath test after an accident when I was 19, got taken to the station but passed the test at the station
  • Options
    no
  • Options
    yes but many many years ago.
  • Options
    yes, in my much younger years
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    My Brother got arrested at Fulham for D and D in the early 80's. He missed a rare 1-0 victory for us.

Went to Court, got fined a tenner.

I'm the only one out of my Dad and two Brothers who hasn't been arrested.

*Smug*...
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    Years ago, my old flat mate once got arrested for being in posession of milk powder ......(!)

He'd been out of work for a while, skint and used to walk miles to his Mum's in Welling on a Sunday for his weekly meal.
    She used to give him a little doggy bag of goodies to take back with him, to keep him going.

Bored OB stopped him on sus as he was walking back alone at midnight, searched him and found a clear poly bag containing white powder.

I was woken up by the OB shining a torch in my face at 2am, having 'let' themselves into my house while they searched for drugs. Needless to say they didn't find any, but they carted me off to the Cop shop anyway and I found my mate slammed up - but drinking tea and eating their digestive biscuits.

That made two meals in one day for him ....... he probably lived off that for the rest of the week.