Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    buckshee said:
    The 'Geordie nation'

Newcastle fans thinking they're massive everywhere despite the fact that outside Newcastle no one cares about them. They bitched about Mike Ashley yet have no issue it seems with being owned by the Saudi regime. I can't wait to see them drop out of the European places and end the season with nothing as usual. 
    Agree, they definitely think they’re owed success because a few of them take their tops off in winter. 

Pretty sure they’ll get it though, but I guess city’s punishment will set that precedent. 
    Their fans make a lot of noise for a team whose last trophy was closer to World War One than to today. 
  • Options
    People who take their dogs shopping.

Just been to a garden center to pick a few things up and there are loads of people with dogs both in the center and the restaurant, why?

All I could hear was people yelling at their dogs because they were pissing over the plants or begging for food on the adjacent table in the restaurant, two women had tiny little dogs in pouches strapped to their fronts, WTF!!

All the dogs looked fed up and stressed so leave them at home when you pop to the shops, no harm will come to them. 
    Dogs full stop. Room 101.
  • Options
    Placing a bet and then realising you done an early kick off ffs. Cheers Bolton 👍
  • Options
    People who spell centre,center.

• Options
    Charlton Athletic football club 
  • Options

Auto spell checker
  • Options
    Auto spill chuckers 
  • Options
    Auto spell bananas
  • Options
    The stupid little gestures and poses that athletes now do as they are announced. So cringy, especially when it’s done by the no hopers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You mean Americans?
  • Options
    People who wear dryrobes anywhere other than to or from the beach.

Niche I know. 
  • Options

Niche I know. 
    I think this needs some context, as I can’t imagine any scenario where someone would wear a dryrobe that wasn’t to or from a beach…
  • Options
    Ross said:

Niche I know. 
    I think this needs some context, as I can’t imagine any scenario where someone would wear a dryrobe that wasn’t to or from a beach…
    pool swimming (they supply the gb olympic swimming team), lake swimming, camping, cross country runners/OCR, rugby, dog walking, mountain biking,  horse riding and netball are some of their biggest markets in addition to the original surfing market. seems a strange thing to be annoyed by
  • Options
    rina said:
    Ross said:

Niche I know. 
    pool swimming (they supply the gb olympic swimming team), lake swimming, camping, cross country runners/OCR, rugby, dog walking, mountain biking,  horse riding and netball are some of their biggest markets in addition to the original surfing market. seems a strange thing to be annoyed by
    Perhaps I should be more specific then. People who wear dryrobes to go to the supermarket or coffee shop, because they're clearly too lazy to actually get properly dressed before coming out of their house.

See it all the time down here and they've taken over from the onesie in that respect. 
  • Options
    rina said:
    Ross said:

Niche I know. 
    Perhaps I should be more specific then. People who wear dryrobes to go to the supermarket or coffee shop, because they're clearly too lazy to actually get properly dressed before coming out of their house.

See it all the time down here and they've taken over from the onesie in that respect. 
    Ah, now that is a much more rational reason to be annoyed :)

I would imagine anyone doing it due to laziness would be wearing one over their onesie, I would certainly shake my head disapprovingly at that

• Options
    Cyclists 2 or 3 abreast.
  • Options
    rina said:
    rina said:
    Ross said:

Niche I know. 

Ah, now that is a much more rational reason to be annoyed :)

I would imagine anyone doing it due to laziness would be wearing one over their onesie, I would certainly shake my head disapprovingly at that

Pj's and knock off Ugg's seem to be de rigueur around here. 
  • Options
    People who assume I know what a Dryrobe is ! 😉😉😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had my Facebook account hacked over the weekend and even though I managed to get it back, they deleted the account due to suspicious or weird posts that were made during the time. Also lost access to my art pages.... 15 years of contacts in the fkin bin
  • Options
    Ross said:

Niche I know. 
    I have, in the past 3-weeks seen two dog walkers wearing these things, both female, I just assumed they were really sweaty….
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Had my Facebook account hacked over the weekend and even though I managed to get it back, they deleted the account due to suspicious or weird posts that were made during the time. Also lost access to my art pages.... 15 years of contacts in the fkin bin
    Really sorry to read that, can't you contact Facebook and ask if they can help?
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Really sorry to read that, can't you contact Facebook and ask if they can help?
    Nah, the decision is apparently final amd non reversible.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Sorry, to hear about tour Fb account, Shine. Too late for you, but sounds like a useful lesson to the rest of us. If you've got important stuff, back it up. Don't depend on a sole service provider that doesn't particularly care about the service they give.
  • Options
    Being asked for your postcode when you buy stuff in some shops 
    Nespresso calling their shops fucking boutiques 
    Being asked if I want to donate to charity when I pay contactless on my debit card 
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Having to confirm every purchase online using a banking app - I can understand for the more expensive buys but I had to do one for 8p this week FFS!